Final Decision: Part 2

A/n
Guys, I'll have it switch POVs really quick in this chapter (as in one sentence, then the POV switches) so I'll have to abbreviate things a bit. YPOV stands for Your POV, APOV is Asriel's, and FPOV is, well, Frisk. And... uh, this is the second to last chapter! Sequel will be coming out soon afterwards!
_______________
Your POV:
As you walk on the sidewalk, you watch the sunset in amazement. It looks so nice to see the colours paint themselves, the sky as their canvas. Even though it doesn't represent anything in general, it looks so amazing to see the colours swirl, loop and ark across the sky.

You see a window, as it reflects the light into your face, making you squint to make it out. You are aware of the fact that the window is in Alphys' lab.

As you squint, you can see the figure of three people. That must be Sans, Frisk, and Chara.

Wonder what they're doing.

You hear footsteps pounding the pavement behind you. Curious, you turn to see who it is. Asriel does as well.

It's Chara.

But wait... wasn't she at the lab?

"I thought you were with Sans and Frisk?" Asriel says, making it sound like a question.

"Yeah, but I left. I went to the library," Chara replies, holding up the books in her hands.

"Oh... so did we, but- wait, you have library card?!" you ask.

"Yeah...?" Chara sighs. "Um... why-"

"Wait... I saw three people in the lab, and if the third person isn't you. . ."

"Who is it?"
FPOV:
I watch in amazement as Sans throws bones at Stacey. I figure because Sans has the Karma effect on his attacks, it'll hurt Stacey a lot. She hasn't gotten hit yet, but I'm silently rooting for Sans nevertheless.

As Stacey turns to dodge an attack, she doesn't see a bone coming behind her. She gets hit, and I see her stats.

STACEY LV1 HP 20/22

Only two damage? Then the fact crosses my mind.

Stacey never killed anyone. She's LV1.

YPOV:
"Well then who is it?" Asriel asks.

FPOV:
I glance at the window near me, and I see... (Y/N) and Asriel?! And Chara!

YPOV:
"Maybe it's like Alphys or one of the six humans or something," Chara suggests.

FPOV:
I silently yell at my friends to come over here or else.

YPOV:
"W-why don't we go check?" you say shakily. The three of you race to the house.

FPOV:
I see them. They're... running? Towards the house. That's a good sign. I look to Sans, who's getting incredibly tired. Is he okay?

YPOV:
You open the door in a hurry. Toriel is baking a pie, and she says, "Back so soon, I see?"

"Did... anyone come in the house recently?" Asriel asks.