Oh right... Mitch already forgot about that. Scott chuckles.

"Hm?" Mitch asks.

"I love drama."

Mitch chuckles. "Of course you do."

Scott turns his phone off, turning over to Mitch.

"You know what we should do? A live stream. Or I do a live and you're just casually in the background. So more people see."

"That is... A good idea."

"Alright, I'm gonna -" He clicks through his phone until he finds Instagram and goes to his stories. "Wait, let me tweet it."

He sends out a short tweet saying he'll be live in a few before he goes back on Instagram and starts the live stream. People start flooding in, making the app freeze a few seconds and in only a minute or two he's already gained over five thousand viewers.

"Hey hey hey!" Scott greets grinning into the camera and sitting up. He runs his fingers through his hair, ugh... They look soft. "Hey guys! What's up? Hi, Emily, hi, Nora, hi I fuck-" He cuts himself off, laughing. "I better don't say that on camera. How are you guys doing?" He reads the comments that are coming in quickly, he's now at seven thousand viewers and more are coming in every second. "I'm glad y'all are good. And- uh, horny, whoever said that." Mitch just observes Scott, how he's smiling at the screen and interacting with his fans, it's honestly amazing to see. Normally, he'd be at the other end of the screen, silently watching without commenting because Mitch would be too shy, but he'd laugh at Scott's answers and melt at his beauty.

Scott keeps avoiding the questions that keep coming in, but now it's overflowing with the exact same question so he can't pretend not to have seen it. "Who's princess from your snap," he reads out and smiles. He looks at Mitch before quickly focusing back on the screen. "He's, um, one of my friends," he says. "But yeah just send in some questions, let's do a Q and A of some sort! Okay, first question: how's writing going? It's going great, actually, we got some nice bops written, I've been at the studio yesterday and yeah, it's slowly coming together. When's a new album coming out? I don't know." He shrugs. "Soon? I know you hate that word." He laughs and Mitch chuckles, too. Everyone hates that word, it's so true. "Truth is, I don't know. I don't have a date, but probably early next year. But don't quote me on that, I don't know! Okay, next question?"

Mitch slowly walks off into the kitchen to make himself some dinner, but he stops, feeling the gaze on him. He turns back, looking right into Scott's bright blue eyes. He raises his eyebrows in a silent question.

Where are you going? Scott mouths, and thankfully, Mitch has spent too many hours blatantly staring at his lips that he knows immediately what he's asking.

Dinner, he just mouths back. He then points to Scott to ask if he wants something, but Scott gives up on the mouthing.

"What are you making?" he asks, now ignoring the chat and turning his attention completely to Mitch.

"I don't know, I was gonna see what you have and then... make something up."

"Well, I don't have that much," Scott admits, laughing shyly. "I never cook."

"I'll just see what I can find."

Scott nods before focusing back on the live stream. He runs his fingers through his hair and chuckles.

"Who that was you're asking? That was Princess." He winks. "He's gonna get us dinner."

Are you dating??

KISS

Scott are you dating someone?

Pls come to Europe next tour