Slow Dances In Silky Dresses

A/N: Hey! I'm sorry this hasn't been updated in ages, but I have a really long chapter to hopefully make up for it 🙈 School is finally over so now I'll hopefully have more time for writing. Hope you like this one, enjoy 😊
_

Mitch wakes up the moment he feels small paws massage him through the comforter. He opens his eyes to a small grey kitten looking down at him, leaning in to sniff his face and rub its head at the scruff he's starting to grow.

"Ugh," he groans, but he lets the kitten continue scrubbing. "Wyatt."

The kitten just purrs in response, now laying down on his chest, not seeming to get up anytime soon.

Someone knocks at the door even though it is ajar. Mitch hopes it's just Scott, but his eyes widen and he's very awake and alert all of a sudden.

"Yes?"

The door opens and Scott comes in, wearing a lazy outfit, gray sweatpants, a plain white shirt and his blue starry cardigan. Mitch has seen this particular cardigan in various snaps and has secretly always wanted to touch it because it looked so soft.

"Goodmorning, Mitchy," he says with a small, soft smile on his lips. "Sleep well?"

Mitch just nods, stretching but trying not to wake Wyatt up again as he literally just fell asleep on top of Mitch.

"How did you sleep?"

"Well, I can't complain. Anyways, I brought you coffee?" He holds out a cup that Mitch only now notices. He sits up carefully, making Wyatt meow in annoyance and jump down from the bed. He makes grabby hands and Scott chuckles, walking up to him and handing him the hot drink.

"Thank you so much!" He says, taking a sip and immediately feeling much more refreshed. "I really needed that."

"I bought the same order you had yesterday," Scott begins, scratching the back of his neck. "I hope that's alright?"

"Oh, yeah, sure! I get this every single time."

Scott exhaled, obviously relieved. "Okay. Good, that's good to know. I'll definitely be getting you more coffee as time passes, so it's good to know these things."

Mitch smiles, looking into Scott's beautiful blue eyes. For some reason, he's not as intimidated anymore as he was last night. Maybe that's because he's had some time to think through everything and let it sink in. He's friends with him now, so he's trying to see him as a friend and not as this unreachable idol that's making him so starstruck and incapable of acting like a normal human being.

"Just remember that I'm gonna get you coffee, too," he says.

"Well," Scott chuckles, sitting down on the bed. "That is if you wake up earlier."

"I was tired!" Mitch justifies himself jokingly. "I need my beauty sleep."

"That's right. How can you get any prettier though?"

"Um..." He blushes furiously. What just happened? "Thank you."

"Just stating the truth." He shrugs, standing back up from the bed. "Um, not to freak you out or anything but I'll be gone all day today, probably. I have a photoshoot for a magazine at 11.30 and then they're gonna interview me. After that, I'll just probably grab some food and I don't know-"