Luckily Brittany listened to my words and hardly texted Nash.

When we got to my house we had rented a whole bunch of movies and bundles of food. My night will be awesome I just know it.

We set bean bags, pillows, blankets, and food all around us. We decided to watch Bridesmaids first. During the movie we were talking though or just paying attention to the funny parts.

"Guys I wish we could have more nights like this during break but I'm going to Florida all break." I told them.

"What?!" They said in unison.

"Same." I said with a sly smile.

"You can't go!" Macy said.

"Yeah! What about us?" Brittany asked.

"Guys relax it's only break. We see each other all the time it's fine." I reassured them.

"Okay I guess." Sarah said.

"Not it's not okay. You're gonna be gone all break!" Mace pouted.

"Mace shut your face, you went to Hawaii all summer and left me." I reminded and threw a pillow at her.

"True, but I'll miss you." She said.

"I'll miss you too!" Brittany yelled.

"Me three!" Sarah said.

Eventually it ended up being a group hug.

When we broke the hug Sarah asked when I was leaving.

"Tomorrow." I replied.

"What!" Mace yelled.

"Why do you think I called you guys to come over?" I asked laughing at her expression.

"Because you love us!" Brittany answered.

"I do, but I wanted to tell you guys." I told them.

"Have you told Jack?" Sarah asked.

My face fell from being loved into a plain face, "He's too busy." I scoffed and laid back in my beanbag.

"Are you telling me he isn't making time for you?!" Macy raised her voice. Oh god. "When I get my hands on him I'm going to tear him to pieces. Jack Johnson I am warning you now if you can hear me, run." She cursed a couple words after.

I laughed again. "Stop. Leave my boyfriend alone."

"What kind of boyfriend doesn't make time for their girlfriend?" Macy asked.

"Yeah." Brittany backed up.

I got quiet for like a few seconds. "Mine I guess." I mumbled and sat back up.

"Hey Jay don't get down!" Sarah noticed my face and hugged me.

"I'm fine." I broke away from her hug.

"You gotta tell him." Brittany said.

"Why? He hasn't what talked to me in like two weeks?"

"What?! That little douche bag I'm gonna-" Macy started shout whispering. I looked at her and she stopped.

"Hey I know what to do!" Brittany yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell him right now." She said. "But not calling or anything, tell him to his face that you're leaving tomorrow. We can be like outside his ready to get him if he tries to avoid you. Oh and we'll take eggs just incase we need to egg his house!" She suggested.

"Oh my god yes Jay! Be like 'Boy I'm leaving to Florida tomorrow and if you no show me no love tonight imma finna leave you right now cause I got hoes waiting to hit me up'." Mace was moving her hands around and changed into some sort of accent.