And you would of thought i was crazy part: 2

jumping straight into the story
--------------------------------------------------

Geno let out a huge sigh of relief as he was now on monster/human territory
NO more vampires him nope not again never ever.

"GENO!!" Geno turned around to face the direction the all too familiar voice came from,watching as sans walked up to him. "oh heya sans you on watch duty again? This is a bit further of then where they would normally put you"

Nova Nuzzled their skull against the fellow skeleton happily, letting out a sound of appreciation as sans began to pet the gaster blaster on one of its favorite spots

"Yep,I actually asked to be stationed here so I could be the first to greet ya on your way back" he spoke nonchalantly but it was obvious he was trying his best to hold back his excitement.

Geno smiles as he pulled down his white hood so he could see more easier, it was hard enough only using one eye socket after all.

"Heh so how much ketchup did it take to stay awake for this long?" Sans grinned,Geno just knew im all too well didnt he?
"Most importantly did you leave any back for me?" Geno was now grinning too, for anyone who didnt know better and would of  happen upon the scene it would of looked like the two were having some sort of competition on who could have the stupi- 
Ahem- widest grin
(is that even a word?)

"There's a few bottles of the stuff left in the crate right over there"
Geno nodded as he got off of nova's back before snapping his fingers
The gasterblaster disappearing from sight. He then walks over to the lone crate on the ground sans had pointed to looking inside

By the looks of things sans was really having the time of his life when Geno was gone because there was a ton of empty bottles and only three full ones left behind.

Geno chuckled to himself as he picked up one of the bottles and putting it safely in his pocket deciding to save it for later when he finally would get home

He looks over to sans who now had both of his hands rested inside the warmth of his pockets making his way towards geno.Honestly the outfit his friend was wearing was quite ridiculous but it looked quite comfy,at least if they got attacked and he wasn't able to dodge fast enough he'd die in a comfy bloody jacket..
Because come on let's all admit it right now the fluffy thing wasn't going to protect him at all from any injurys
It was quite Bizarre how sci hasn't said anything to him yet.

"So did ya actually manage to get what ever it was ink wanted you to go and get?"

Geno gave a simple nod in response as he began to walk down the stone path to ink's watchtower making sure to not go too fast so sans could keep up
"I'm still shocked I was able to make it out alive you know..?"

Sans stopped in his tracks immediately causing geno to stop and turn to look at his friend concerned.
He was looking down at the stone path avoiding eye contact with Geno

"..sans? " sans suddenly grabbed geno and pulled him into a hug, Geno almost punching the skeleton square in the face out of reflex "S-sans??"
Geno was getting more and more concerned for sans as he was held in the tight embrace.

"I was really worried about you.. You know-- tabia honest your one of the closets friends I have.. " his voice seemed to crack at the word friend but he managed to hide this "if-f something had actually-"

Geno had hugged sans back tightly causing sans to stop talking, sans really was the only one Geno wasn't afraid of getting blood smeared all over just from a simple hug so there was no hesitation like how there would be if it were for someone else "sans I know, don't worry im here and I don't have any plans on doing anything as dangerous as that anytime soon"