Then they walked away kinda disappointed that Chanyeol ditched them again when he knew that they always did this.

Except for Minseok. He didn't even know the guy but the first impressions he had gotten from the redhead was that he ditched his friends for a girlfriend.

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

The five boys reached a mansion like house. Well, it wasn't that big but it was big. That made no sense.

Minseok stared in awe at the house, his brown eyes glittering with excitement to meet the two other he was supposed to meet

Baekhyun ran up the stairs to ring the doorbell.

Before he was even able to touch the button the door opened and a boy with silver hair appeared in the doorway.

He smiled then shouted "Yixing get down here! they're here!" he opened the door more allowing Baekhyun to step in first.

Jongdae grabbed Minseok's hand and literally dragged him up the stairs and into the house.

Baekhyun was already eating something he had grabbed from the fridge "Myeon what's up with the silver hair?"

Junmyeon touched his silver locks "Felt like dyeing it."

Soon Yixing came walking down the stairs his hair wet and a towel around his neck.

Junmyeon began to look at person to person like he was looking for someone "Where's Chanyeol?"

Jongdae sighed "Hanging out with his girlfriend. " he then pointed at Minseok "That's Minseok they guy we wanted you to meet, he's new to the school."

Junmyeon gave Minseok a smile "Welcome to the gang."

Baekhyun threw away the rest of the apple he was eating "Sehun joining me in the pool?"

The youngest of the eight looked at Baekhyun as if he had grown six heads "Are you crazy!? It's October!"

All of them began laughing at Sehun's shocked reaction.

"I'm just joking Sehun." Baekhyun said and walked over to him and sat down "We can watch a movie like we always do."

"Why not play Just dance?" Yixing suggested and grabbed the game from the shelf beside him.

All of them shouted/ screamed a yes for that.

The first round was Baekhyun vs. Jongdae.

Baekhyun chuckled half evilly while rubbing his hands together "I will crush you, Kim. "

"Watch me, Byun."

They clicked start on the song.

Toxic.