Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

" You are evil. " said a girl.

" No, you are. " said another girl.

The first one had brown hair, and blue eyes. She seemed seven years old. The other one had blonde hair, and blue eyes. She seemed the same age as the first one. Both had fair skin.

" Calm down girls. " said a women.

She had blonde hair and green eyes. She was kind of tall, and she was wearing a crown. She had a white skin, and kind expressions on her face. She had red cheeks and red lips.

" Queen, she us being evil. She said that she looked prettier than me. " said the second girl.

" No! You said that. " said the first one.

" Who said this? " said the queen.

" Her. " said the two girls pointing to each other.

" Don't lie. You said this. " said the first girl.

" No, you are the one who is lying. " said the other one.

" Stop arguing both of you! Now say you are sorry. " said the queen.

" Sorry. " said the second girl with a pout.

" No problem. " said the first one with a smile on her little expressions.

" Queen! She didn't apologize. " said the second girl crossing her tiny arms.

" Why should I?  Me apologizing won't make you feel better. You said I am ugly. " said that first one.

" Amelia. Say sorry. " said the queen.

" Fine. I am sorry, sissy. " said the first girl with a smile.

" No problem. " said the other one.

The two girls hugged, and the queen smiled happily.

----------------------------

" Amelia, are you ready to take your responsibilities? Are you ready to be the next queen? " said a women while laying on the bed.

She had long blonde hair, and she was wearing a crown. She had green eyes, and a white skin.

" Yes, your majesty. " said a lady.

She had brown hair, and green eyes. She had fair skin, and she was looking down at the queen with love, sadness and dome guilt.

" Can you stay here, please? We all need you. I won't be a good queen like you. The angels need you, your majesty, not me? Even if they do need me, I am not as good like you are. I haven't learned everything yet. " said the girl crying, while holding the women's hand.

" You are ready, Amelia. They do need you. You are kind and caring. You love everyone, and that makes you able to be a good queen. Believe in yourself, and remember I will always be proud of you. All you have to do is follow your heart, it knows the way, and remember I will always be there for you. " said the queen.

She took off the crown, and put it on the lady's head.

" Remember my word, sweet Amelia. Always believe in yourself. " said the queen, and then her eyes closed.

" I will, your majesty. " said the girl with tears in her eyes.

----------------------------------

" SAVE ME. HELP. " a girl was running kept yelling.

" HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME. " said the girl.

" You will never escape. " said the guy as he attacked the girl.

He killed a girl with a poisoned knife, and the girl kept screaming. The guy left her to die, in the forest.