"You..." Camille wonders out loud, immediately letting her heart alleviate her sadness, like an angel this man appears with his great energy that soothes her worries in a blink of an eye.

Although, Camille knows is a dream product of her stress and confusion. Creating an image that can put her worried soul to rest, deep down she feels like she's seen this man before. Someone strange but familiar that gives her an immediate sense of tranquility.

"I will forgive you for doubting yourself, but do not keep running in circles," his voice thrills a familiar sensation within her chest.

The deep masculine tone that sounds like a demand but a hint of worry in his eyes contradicts him. Looking at Camille's puzzled expression, the man sighs understanding that it's not her fault to be in the situation she's in. That she's been pushed around by a greater force than his, but he has to ensure her safety even if he has to hide in the depths of her dreams. Thanks to Asilo, God of Dreams, Axl has found a way to guide Camille without being noticed by the Great Goddess which can also help him understand why she's so different from the rest of the offerings.

"Why are you upset?" Camille notices the conflict in the God's eyes. An inner battle that has forced him to submit to an agreement that could end up being a great risk for both of them.

Trying to comprehend why looking at this man with such a desolated expression tightens her heart with impotence. Axl smiles in distress but turns to the puddle, Camille can't take her eyes away from him as he takes a step on top of the water. Slowly moving across the puddle to find her paralyzed by the display of magic. He looks down to her fragile face, her trembling lips. Unfortunately for Axl he's memory can't be sealed like Camille's. And her confession it's now like a sharp dagger piercing his cold heart, to see her close to Adam it's a punishment he's not willing to take for long.

"The truth is, your absent expression or empty gestures will be engraved in my soul, which is turning troublesome in the end..." he murmurs as he finds her violet eyes caught by admiration just like the first time, they made eye contact. Axl smiles at the now precious memory, although Camille doesn't remember it.

Although she doesn't recognize this man now, something deep in her heart feels desperate and woe to think that he'll fade away as soon as she wakes up. The crystal blue of his eyes holds a touch of holiness that she can't blink away from.

"To do things for someone that you care about comes naturally." the man continues with a sad look as he raises his eyes to the moonlight.

A slight trembled in his voice locks Camille's voice inside, build up confusing emotions, emotions that seem to be deeply moved by this man's words. She can't find her voice to liberate him from what causes such abandoned expression.

"To see you restlessly trying to find a way to make others happy, but you keep forgetting about your own happiness." he turns back to Camille who shockingly keeps gazing at him with a mysterious desire to reach out for him. Suddenly her heart clenches tightly as the corner of his mouth curls up into a forced smile.

"I don't understand," Camille whispers evidently shaken by the emotions stirring up in her heart. He tilts his head to the side, making his hair bounce letting the royal blue of his eyes slightly turn soft which makes her shudder inside.

"Do not make me see you with him, Camille..." he whispers with a hint of a plea. A request that Camille seems to understand, subconsciously finding her voice to fight her reasons.

"I can't do that... he loves me, he suffered for me... I can't hurt him, Adam..." Camille argues desperately hoping he would understand. The man with captivating blue eyes smiles with the same sadness that she feels in her heart, to see her allegate for guilt and not for love. The God battles his need to make the Great Goddess pay for every time Camille mentions Adam's name and not his.

"You came back to find your path. Not for him." he reminds her with a slight hint of anger in his intense eyes.

"Do not lose your path, Camille." he sighs stressfully. Camille says nothing, subconsciously she knows that if she argues back he will be hurt.

"Make this miserable distance worth it." his eyes connect with her in a level that makes Camille feel the loneliness in his heart. The part that connects them together starts fighting to wake her up, immediately her heart starts to accelerate almost suffocating her.

"Who are you?" she wonders. A question that feels like a knife in his throat, to realize that she means more than him that he thought and now she doesn't even remember who he is. Axl inhales deeply, trying to retain his desperation to give up his deal.

"This is for your own good, and for my sanity," he tells her with a discomforted tone.

Camille can't say anything back, in a way he's right. She's too focused on feeling better about herself by giving Adam a pretended happiness. But the guilt is excruciating and won't leave her mind, even when the angel in front of her is slapping her with the truth.

"I did not send you back to him. It would be great if you remember that..." he demands as she takes a step back, noticing the threat in his intense glare.

"Wake up, Camille. Set yourself free!" his eyes turning serious and cold, so cold that makes her retrieve. Taken over by his sudden complaint Camille's heart beats loudly, her conscience is suddenly shoved back to her body.

"Wake up and come back to me!" a sudden wave of mix feelings slams and bring her back to consciousness.

"Set yourself free and come back." the voice echoes in the depths of her mind. Snapping her eyes open as her heart stabs with pain. The pain of missing someone or something important, tears build up in her tired eyes.

"Set myself free..." she replies silently in the middle of the night.

"It's a dream..." her voice drags painfully as her eyes find her long white dress hanging in her small and dark closet.

"A dream," she says again, but not convinced at all.

"Are you okay?" Ally whispers right next to her.

"Yeah," Camille answers with bright violet eyes full of tears and desperation.

She turns to look at the moonlight making its way through her old window. The clear image of a beautiful man submerged in a deep sadness that pulls her in. It makes her heart squeeze tightly with sadness, the mixed of compassion and anger in his voice feels so familiar that it frustrates her for not knowing.

"I had a dream," Camille tells Ally but opts to not add any more. Trying to fall back into that dream, Camille closes her eyes as Asilo God of Dreams looks over her.