" Okay, Samsara dear," he said and I started making my way out of his office.

**********

" Good Morning Mrs. Washington,"

" Jenny, please," she said calmly and I gave her a small smile. Jenny was a sweet woman, with platinum black hair and the greenest eyes I've ever seen." My husband couldn't make it because he is away with work, so I'm alone."

" That's okay Jenny, you'll fill him in. Look, from the evidence that was gathered, your son's wife is the prime suspect. Well, her and her lover," I said and I watched as she covered her mouth in pure shock." She wanted the money for herself and it seems as if they were planning on moving and starting a whole new life somewhere else," I said and Jenny kept frantically shaking her head.

She really didn't want to hear any of this, but it had to be said, or else this would be a pointless meeting." I don't know why, but she felt that death was the way, and Jenny I've made it my personal mission to make sure she rots in jail. She portrayed herself as the perfect widow, lying to her lawyer who was trying to help her, and at the same time she killed an innocent man for selfish reasons. Jenny I'll be fighting for you, for your family and I'll make sure I win," I stated and she broke down in tears, but I could see she was trying to smile. I held her hand, I didn't care if I was getting all emotional because this was an emotional moment and a mother wanted justice for her son.

*********

I was busy on the laptop working on the case when my office door opened and my husband walked in, holding a bag of food. The smell of the food was amazing, my stomach was calling for the food and my smile was happy to see my husband." I thought I'd come to surprise you with some lunch and obviously my company."

" Thank you baby," I said as I got up and made my way to the couch. I first slipped out of my heels, I wanted to feel extra comfortable with my Jason and also my food. I gave Jason a warm kiss before we sat down and he started unpacking the food for me." How are you my angel?" He asked and I exhaled deeply before getting ready to answer the question." I'm stressed, determined, and tired, but I'm also very happy because you are here."

" Is it the case?"

" Yes, I spoke to the husband's mother, the sweetest soul and she made me more determined to win this case."

" The mother is lucky to have you as her lawyer, I hope you know that."

" Jason, I don't know. What if I'm not in my element, it's not a guarantee that I'll win this."

" Samsara, I've seen you when you're determined about something. Nothing and no one can stand in your way, you are focused and your determination always pays off. Samsara your passion for your job always gets you your win," he said and I smiled at him. The passion in words was amazing, he made me feel at ease and this was a reminder why this man right here was my husband." You really are my number one fan aren't you? "

" From the moment I met you, I've always known that you were an amazing lawyer."

" I needed that, I needed my husband to open my eyes."

" You're welcome," he said and I laughed at him.

We had just finished eating and we were cuddling on the couch. I didn't want to work, I just wanted to be with my husband and luckily Jason wasn't on the call today." My mother was cheating on my father and that is why they got divorced," I said and I was surprised that it just easily came out like that. Jason looked at me with pure shock and also had some worry in his eyes." How did you find out?"

" It was written in a letter she was writing for my father but didn't end up sending it. I was so angry at her, I was mad at the fact that my mother messed things up with a man who clearly loved her, adored her very being. My mother tried justifying her actions by saying that, she was missing a little something before she really felt complete in this world."

" How do you feel now because your angry seemed to have been a past thing?"

" I'm trying to understand the situation more, understand exactly where she was coming from."

" What's there to understand Samsara, you can never ever justify cheating and you know that."

" Jason, I know, but for some reason I have to find this out step by step and at the end see if she was doing this because she was bored or she was doing it for something on a whole deeper level. Jason, some things whether heartbreaking or not, are meant to happen," I e said and stayed silent while pondering my answer.

He had my predicted reaction, but I didn't mind because that's how he was and I wasn't going to change it or force him to see it in my light. I kissed his cheek and Jason looked down at me with a warm smile," what was that for?"

" You are honestly amazing," I whispered and he leaned in so we could kiss. This was a good lunch break, I was calm and hopelessly in love again. Something a woman who's married should feel each and every day.