22. I'm nothing without you...

Start from the beginning

Pragya's hearts bleeds on seeing abhi's devasted state... The room is completely in a mess... Things were scattered all around... Many things are broken into pieces

Abhi is crumpled like a trashed paper and is in a complete devastated state... His eyes are in blood red colour... The charm, the love, the cool attitude of Abhi can't be seen by pragya...

Rather she sees a fragile man who is looking like he has lost everything in his life and has no reason to live in this world.. He is starting at the ceiling and no sort of emotions are visible in his face....

Strains of tears are clearly spotted all around his face... Some sort of bruishes and rashes are found in his body because of breaking the glass items....

Pragya gulps hard and sits near abhi and caress his head lovingly...

Pragya: Abhi...

Without saying anything, Abhi pushes Pragya's hands and  moves away from her

Without saying anything, Abhi pushes Pragya's hands and  moves away from her... Pragya is completely shocked by abhi's cold behavior... Pragya moves even more closer to Abhi...

Pragya: Abhi what happened to you???

Abhi (in a cold tone) : Get out from here... I don't want to see anyone today... Go away from me Pragya....

This is not the Abhi, you loved and married... This is Abhishek, the heartless monster..  Get out before things get ugly between us...

Pragya: Abhi why are you talking like this???? I'm notgoing anywhere... Why I've to go??? You are my husband and I will be with you only...

Abhi yells: Can't you hear what I said??? Don't be stubborn and irritate me...  Just leave me alone...

I dont want to harm you... Get out from here before you regret for my deeds... I want peace.... Just go away from my sight... Get lost... 

Pragya (in a stubborn tone) : I said I'm not moving anywhere.... I don't mind whatever happens to me... Even if you kill me too, Im ready to bear that.. Im not going to leave you alone today...

I know pretty well about you... You wont hurt me at any cost... One more thing, this is going to be the last day to end all your miseries...

I will be with you only... No one dare to get me out of this room unless and until I take you out with me for sure... Let me see what happens ..

Come on... Do it whatever you wish for... Im ready to face anything... Just go ahead.... Im not scared...

Abhi: Pragya... Please.... 🙏🙏🙏🙏.... I beg you...  Go out from here .. I don't want to turn into an animal... Don't trouble me today...

Pragya: I don't care... Come with me or I will be here only... By the way, call me fuggy and not pragya...

Abhi fists his hand in fury and hits the wall near pragya and she gets jerked up with abhi's rude behavior ..