I Need Your Suggestions PLEASE

Hey guys, I'm in process to write a new story and there is some ideas. So I might need your help which story is suitable for which couple. There will be four story. Each story for each couple. I might need your help with the story title to. So if you have an idea for the story title please do write it.

The couple that I would write is the same couple.

- Chanji

- Kyungjoo

- Baekmi

- Seyoung

**********

STORY 1

Meet Bella. She is a sweet, lovely, beautiful and simple girl. She work and smile everyday. She works like crazy so that she can serve food on the table everyday. She's living her life to the fullest and never give up just because of one person and that is her son.

Yes, you read it right.

She have a 2 years old son from her ex-boyfriend who dump her on the day of their wedding just because his mother said that if he married Hayoung, he will be out from her will and he will not get any penny from her. She almost give up on life when one day he get to know that she's pregnant and start to built her new life. She was living in a very happy and normal life until one day she meet with a man name, Xavier and everything start to change.

Now meet, Xavier. He is a young billionaire. But he is not like the usual billionaire you guys know. He might look expressionless and arrogant but he is not. People who know him from news paper or the internet always thought him as a very arrogant man. But his family, friends and employee know him better. His live is just home to work and work to home. He never go and meet or date any girl. Yes girls do adore him but they are only his one night stand and nothing more than that. He never thought that he will love other people that his family until Bella came into the picture. Once he take a look at Bella, his inner self want her and only her.

But....

When he knows that Bella have a son will he still like him? Will Bella able to move on and fall in love again? Will she bet on her heart or will she let her heart stay close? And will her son love Xavier?

**********

STORY 2

Harper Taylor or should I call her Harper Williams is a wife to a one handsome and tall man, Ethan. Ethan Williams is one handsome, tall and a billionaire that a girl would die for.

Both of them met at Ethan's company. Harper is the graphic designer and Ethan is the COO who will be taking his father place soon.

They were happy and love each other so much so Ethan propose to her and Harper said yes. Ethan's father, his elder sister and his younger sister loves Harper and treats her with love. What Harper didn't know is that Ethan's mother hates her and she has someone in her mind that is perfect for Ethan. So she starts to treat Harper badly and that will make Ethan and his father fight with his mother.

What happen when Ethan's mother fall sick ad wants Ethan to marry her chosen bride? Will Harper let Ethan marry her or will she fight for their love? On top of that, is Ethan's mother is really sick or she's just faking it?

**********

STORY 3

Avery live is a small island called Oilean Paradise and have a small bakery store. She has a very happy and simple life there. At there, she meets with Dylan, a guy who just came and starts to stay there. Day and months past by and they fall in love and got married. Now the problem is, Avery don't know who Dylan really is.

One day, Dylan got a call from his father saying that her mother is sick so he have to go back home. He told Avery everything and Avery agree to follow him back. What Dylan didn't tell him that who he is and how rich he really is.

What will happen when the day they walk in the house and a girl came and kisses Dylan on his lips and her mother happy face saying that his son is back and she is very happy. She even says that she is so happy that she can start to plan his wedding with the girl he just kiss earlier. And when her mother asks who Avery is, Dylan was about to say that she is her wife and Avery knows that if he say that, his mother will be hurt and fall sick again. So she cut Dylan out and says that she is the new maid.

Now how will Avery live a life as a maid in her own husband house and how will she face the challenge of seeing her husband with other women. And on top of that, Dylan's brother tries to seduce Avery.

**********

STORY 4

Meet Leah, she is Caleb wife. They meet, fall in love and got married with only Leah brother and their friends present.

After getting married for almost 3 month, Caleb got a call saying that his family need him, so saying bye to his lovely wife, he went back home. Since that day, Leah didn't get any calls or any visit from Caleb.

In the same time, she got an offer from one of her friends saying that her mom's friends need a maid. So she takes the offer and flies to the U.S. Now what she didn't know was she will be working as a maid at her own mother-in-law house.

Now how will Caleb react when he saw Leah in the maid dress and how will Leah feel when she get to know about Caleb getting engage and how close and lovey-dovey Caleb is with his fiance? On top of that how will Leah cooperate when she get to know that she's pregnant with Caleb's child and is in her 3rd month? Will she tell him or will she keep quiet and leave Caleb alone and run away from him?

**********

So Please guys. I really need your help. It will help me a lot.

Thank you. xoxoxo