36

SUHO

Since the day at the park, Chorong been avoiding me and I didn't like it. Not even a bit. Everytime I try to talk to her or even go near her, she will give reasons that she have something to do or someone will come and interrupt us.

Today is the worst. Today is Chorong and her friends last day. So forgetting about work, we plan to just celebrate for their last day here.

I offer them to continue working her but Hoya, Solar and Jinyoung have to declare. They said that they love to work here but they have their own family company to take care of. The only person that takes the offer is Irene and boy, Changsub was so happy to hear that. Chorong did the same. She declines it.

Today I'm going to do everything so that I can talk to Chorong and make her tell me everything. But deep down in my heart I know I won't succeed.

When I saw Chorong walking toward the pantry, I know this is the moment.

I follow her and close the pantry door and lock it. I don't care what Chorong will think but I'm not going to let this moment slip away.

I bet when she heard the door lock, she turn and because I heard her gasp.

"Wh-What are you doing, Suho?" she asks and she sound scared.

"Look Chorong, is not what you thinking. I just want to talk to you."

"But why did you lock the door. And there is nothing to talk about, Suho."

"There is so many things to talk about Chorong, especially the part where you tell me to forget about my feeling."

"Not about this again, Suho. I told you I can't tell you why. Please Suho, just forget about this and move on. Today is the last day you'll see me. When time passed by, you'll forget about me."

"I won't Chorong. I need to know why you're telling me to forget about you. I need to know the real reason you want to make me hate you. Because from where I'm looking, I can see it clearly that you feel the same way as I am."

"No I don't. I don't love you Suho and I never even have feeling for you. It's just your delusion."

"It's not Chorong. I know."

"It is Suho. I don't love you and just face it. You're not for me and I'm not the one for you, Suho. Please for once, just listen." She said and walk past me.

I stop her by placing my hand on her wrist, turn her around, pull her toward me and kiss her on her lips.

She try to push me away but I stop her by placing my hand on her neck and kiss her deeper.

She tries to push me away until she stop and kiss me back. I smirk and deepen the kiss.

CHORONG

I try my best to push him away but fail. When he deepens the kiss I still try to push him away but I just couldn't. So I just gave in. I close my eyes and kiss him back. And that was the biggest mistake.

The kiss was passionate and sweet. I feel save even just by his kiss.

When he pulls away and place his forehead with mine. My eyes are still close and I couldn't open my eyes. I feel his gaze on me.

What is this feeling? Is he right? Do I really love her? The secure and electrify feeling I felt before this, is it love?

I never felt happy or even blush when I was with Luhan. Not even once I felt save when I'm with him but with Suho. It's like a whole new level. I like to be with him. I like when his near me and I like when he kiss me.