41

CHORONG

We were drinking while talking about our past. Dahye was there to. We invite her since we barely meet her.

While we were drinking, suddenly Solar asks "So we didn't know you're engage to Suho?"

I chock on my drink and start coughing.

"What? What do you mean by that? Did he propose?" Dahye said in shock.

"This morning, after our viva, we were on our way to the café for a coffee when someone came and humiliate her. But like usual, the hero came and announce that Chorong is his fiancé. That's why we are asking because Chorong didn't say anything and she didn't even invite us on her engagement party." Irena told Dahye.

"So is it true that you and Suho are engaged?" Solar asks.

"No not yet. Our family just meets last week."

"How did Suho know about your story and the video?"

"I told him that night on our family meet. I have to show him the video to just make him sure that I didn't lie and if he really wants to marry me. I know who I am guys and I don't want him to regret letter. That's why I have to humiliate myself and show him the video."

"And he still want to marry you?" Jinyoung asks.

"Yup. I don't why but he said he still want to marry me. He even said that the video doesn't bother him."

"I hear he said in front of everyone that he loves you. How about you? Do you love him?" Hoya asks.

"You know about it, Hoya."

"We all know. But still we need to hear it from you" Jinyoung asks.

"Come on guys. You know I do. You all know that I love him to."

"Then did you told him about what you feel?"

I shook my head no. "I can't. I'm scared."

"Sacred of what, Chorong? What he came out like Luhan? That he is going to break your heart?" Hoya asks.

"I don't know. He knows about me. What if he can't stand the stress of being call a husband to a bitch? What if he can't stand the stress of being my husband and being calls all type of negative names?"

"Chorong you know he won't care, right?"

"I know but still you can't conform of anything."

"Chorong, listen to me. I know Suho like a back of my hand. He was mine and Jongdae friend. Jongdae know him like since they were born and I know him like what almost 20 years. He never looks at anyone like the way he looks at you. Suho is a good man. I know him. When he said that he love you he means it because he never take anyone for granted. Let me tell you a secret, Chorong and tell you how good Suho is."

I nod my head and keep on focusing on her.

"Did you know that Suho have his own orphanage and shelter for a single mother?"

I shook my head no. this is new to me.

"Well let me tell you how kind and good he is. He has an orphanage because of me. You were wondering where I work isn't it. Well I work there. Suho open the orphanage like years ago. He did say that he will open and orphanage for me because he don't want the entire orphan to be sad and feel lonely. When he first time saw me, he treat me as a sister. Since he never had one, he treats me as one. I told him one day that I was lucky to have a second family because Jongdae parents were there and adopt me. I was just thinking what if I wasn't lucky and I have leave like the other orphans that leave on the side road or under the bridge.