18

CHORONG

I wake up and stretch my body feeling really tired and not in mood to go to work. I shut the alarm off and huff.

I stand up lazily and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

I'm so not in the mood to go to work today since I have to meet the man that I despise the most.

I walk out after taking my shower and dry my hair first. Once I'm done, I walk to my closet and try to find the most suitable attire. I keep on looking at the clothes that I have and still keep on thinking what should I wear.

Then I saw the pink knee length bodycon dress that Chanyeol buy for me as welcoming my new life. I take it out and wear it. Once I'm done, I match the dress with my black and gold waist belt and black blazer.

I apply minimum amount of makeup and let my hair fall freely. Once I'm happy with my look, I walk out from my room and have breakfast with my parents.

"Omma, where is Chanyeol?" I ask when I didn't see him at the dining table.

"He didn't came home last night. He went to Suwon yesterday for some project that he need to do. His staying there. Didn't he told you?"

"No he didn't. Why didn't anyone told me this? Did he left the car?"

"No, he didn't. He bring it with him."

"Now I'm screwed. How will I go to office. Dad's car is in the work shop." I said.

I look at the clock and it shows that it's 8.25 am and the bus will arrive at 8.30am. I only have 5 minutes to run to the bus stop.

I quickly leave my breakfast and kiss my mom and dad cheek and walk to the main door. I take out my light pink pump that have the same colour as my dress and wear it.

I arrive at the bus stop just in time for the bus arrive.

I swap my card and take a sit.

Once I arrive at the my work place, I step down from the bus not forgetting to thank the bus driver and walk to the black building where I work.

I look at my watch and just then I realize I'm 3 minutes late. Damn it. I'm dead.

I run inside the building, scan my card and there was a lift that was about to close. I shout and told the person to wait for me.

Thank god that the person hear it and the lift door open back. I half run to the lift and walk in and wanted to thank the person when I realize it was none other than my own manager, Mr. Kim Jun Myeon.

Okay, now I'm dead.

Once the lift door close, he look at me and said "Your late today, Ms. Chorong."

I bite my bottom lips before looking at him and apologize.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be late. But the brother of mine didn't tell me that he wouldn't be at home today so I need to take the bus which came at 8.30am. Which I suppose to take an 8am bus. So I'm really sorry, Suho."

He then chuckle and said "It's fine, Chorong. I was just kidding. No need to feel scared. I don't mind. It's even your first time late to work. Now just relax."

I sigh in relief. "Thank you, Suho and again, I'm really sorry."

He just nod his head. Then there was an awkward silent.

Suddenly, I felt why was the lift is so slow. It just make it worst because there is only us in the lift.

I bit my bottom lips while waiting for the lift door to open.