34

"hahahahahaha"

"Shame on you girl."

"I can't believe a girl like her can be a bitch."

"Oh My God, Chorong, shame on you. I thought you are a innocent and kind girl. I can't believe you're a bitch."

"Oh look at her. She's crying. Stupid girl! She thought that Luhan will fall in love with her."

"I know. She's so stupid. Look at her. She looks so ugly. How can she think aout being with Luhan."

"Hey girl, don't you have a mirror in your room. Go and look at yourself before thinking about being with Luhan."

"Yeah, How come you a poor girl have a dream or even think about being with a rich guy like Luhan."

"Hahahahahahaha."

CHORONG

I wake up and sit on the bed from my nightmare. No! That's not a nightmare. It was more like a flashback.

Oh God! Why did it come back? I thought I was able to forget about it. It's been so long before the dream came back.

I was about to pull my hand and rub my face when I realize that someone is holding my hand. I look at the person and was shock that it was Suho.

What is he doing here? Why is he even here? Wait! Where am I?

I look around when I realize that I'm not in my room but I'm in the hospital.

What am I doing here?

I pull my hand slowly from Suho's hold so that I don't wake him up but I fail.

He sits up in shock and look at me with his worry eyes.

"What happen? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Should I call the doctor? Wait here. I go and call the doctor."

He was about to turn when I stop him by calling his name.

"Suho, don't call the doctor. I'm fine. Why am I'm here Suho?"

"You didn't remember?"

I close my eyes and everything that happen last night came back. From the part me and Suho was dancing to the part he confess and I run away until the part that I almost get hit by the car before Suho able to pull me before getting hit.

"I do. I remember. But what am I doing here? Why am I here insisted of being at home?"

"After what happen to you, I wouldn't send you home. You can't even thing of me sending you home. You fainted out of sudden, Chorong. Of course I have to bring you to the hospital."

I just nod my head and then out of sudden, I start to cough. Suho take a glass and pour a water in the glass and help me drink the water.

Once I'm done, I thank him and he sit back beside me.

He look at his watch and then look back at me.

"It's 3.15 in the morning, Chorong. It's still early. Doctor said you need a proper rest. So why don't you lie down and go back to sleep."

He pushes me lightly so that I lie down and pull the blanket to cover me up from my shoulder until my leg.

"Go to sleep." He said sweetly and kisses my forehead.

Then he takes a sit beside me and takes my hand in his. I don't know why but I didn't pull away. I don't want to pull away. I fell save with him.

"Suho, why are you here?"