25

CHORONG

I really wasn't in the mood to go. But still, right now I'm standing in front of the mirror taking a look at myself.

To tell the truth, I wasn't happy with my look. It's not that I look hideous but I wasn't happy with the dress. The dress that I am wearing right now is the same design as the wedding dress that I wore to Luhan's party back in the collage.

Just thinking about it make me sad and angry. but my thought was cut by a knock on my door. I walk to the door and open it and meet with Irene and Solar disapprove face.

"What the hell are you wearing, Chorong?" Solar asks.

"Why are you wearing this dress, Chorong? This the same dress that you wore on Luhan's party." Irene continue

"I know guys. But this is the only dress that is the most decent."

"God, Chorong wake up. Do you know why did Luhan did this? He did this purposely. He know you won't wear the other dress because there is so many reveal part." Irene said.

"I agree. Now sit down on the bed and let us choose the dress for you." Solar said and push down by my shoulder to help me sit.

Then they start to find a dress for me after Solar call Hoya to tell him that they will be late because of my dress.

They keep on showing me dress after dress and I keep on rejecting it because some of them are too short and reveal and some of them are just so much reveal.

Then Irene and Solar pull on beautiful navy blue sleeveless with a deep.V neck cut, a slit and open back dress. The upper part was revealing but the lower part is fully cover.

I was about to say no just because of the upper part but was cut off by Irene

"No more no's. This is the best dress we can fine. Yes the upper part is a bit revealing but look at the bright side. It have no splits and it's not short. You are going to look really hot in this dress Chorong. And this the best time to show Luhan that you have move on and you won't mind about wearing some revealing dress or clothes."

Thinking about what Irene said, it make sense. I need to show Luhan that I don't care about showing off some of my skin. Show him that I move on.

"You know what, both of you are right. I'm going to show him that I'm not the old Chorong. I've move on and I don't mind about showing my skin."

"Atta girl. That's it. Now go and change." Solar said.

I take the dress and go inside the bathroom to change.

SUHO

"There both of you are. Wait. Where is Chorong?" Hoya said.

I turn to look at the stairs where Irene and Solar was standing.