48

FEW YEARS LATER

CHORONG

Being married to Suho was like a dream come true to all girls. He is the best and perfect husband I would ever ask for.

After our married, Suho bought me to my dream place, the place that I always want to visit. He brought me to Agra, India. I was so happy when we landed there. We stayed there for 5 days. We visit the infamous Taj Mahal and visiting that place with your husband just give you the different feeling. For other people, Paris is always the most romantic place, but for me it's always Agra, India. Because of the story behind the Taj Mahal.

After that, we fly to Jamaica and there we stay at Suho father's private beach. It have a small cottage there and the sea was so mesmerizing. We stayed there for a week and then fly back to Korea because Suho have work to handle.

Once we arrive in Korea, both of us start to be busy. Suho with his works because he had been taken dad's place and me with Irene wedding.

One month after, Irene and Changsub got married and the look so happy.

Then, 7 months later, Chanyeol got married with Eunji. Their married was kind of similer with mine and Suho. Appa choose Eunji for Suho and same goes with Eunji.

Eunji is such a sweet girl. She's so energetic and fun. I've meet her once at Dahye's wedding but never get to talk or know her. Well I never thought that she will be my sister-in-law.

Chanyeol seems happy with her. They did have some conflict and knowing that Eunji have a bed past just like me make us more close.

Well now Eunji is not only my sister-in law but we're friends to.

A year after our married, I get to know I'm pregnant and Suho was over the heel. We've been trying and trying because I know Suho love kids. The way he plays with Jongdae and Minseok oppa's son, I know that he wants one too. I try everything and even ask mom that why haven't I've been pregnant yet. I even give up and thought that I was a sterile. I even told Suho that if he wants to marry another woman so that she can carry his child, I'll be fine. That was the first time ever I saw Suho furious and raise his voice at me.

Saying that even if we're married 10 years and I still can't carry his child, he will stick with me. He even says that we can adopt. Few month later, I've get to know that I'm pregnant.

When I know about the news, I can't wait to tell Suho so after seeing the gynecologist; I went straight to Suho's office. I couldn't stop the excitement that I even bombard straight in the meeting room and announce to everyone that I'm pregnant. That time, the only person that I see was Suho. I didn't even bother that his having a meeting.

Nine months later, our first born son, Kim Jun Soo was born. Right now, three years later, I'm pregnant again with our second child and this time Suho wish it's a girl. Since I'm still in my 3rd month, we still can't see what our panda's gander is but I don't mind if our panda is a girl or boy. I will still love them.

Right now, I'm in the kitchen preparing for our gathering tonight. Dad's is coming back home after being in Jamaica for almost a year and half. Tonight is also a friends gathering where my friends, Jongdae, Dahye, Minseok oppa, Sunny unnie, my brother, my sister-in-law and Chanyeol's and Eunji's friends will gather and talk.

I meet Eunji's friends on the day we went to buy Eunji's wedding dress and since that day we start to become close. Then, one of Eunji friends, Namjoo introduces us to her sister-in law, Hayoung and we become friends to and she's the youngest.

The main reasons that we become this close are because we all have a similarities and that is we all face a dark past. Even our stories are different, but we have a past that make us strong and close.