Ch. 10: Uncovering Secrets.

You and Jhope went to your room and saw the song you were going to do. It was already mix so all that you had to do was make the choreography. You put on the song and Jhope started counting the beat. He got a notebook and started to write down possible movements. You all had to go signup for the time at the studio. Jhope decided to go while you stayed in your room freestyling to it. This time you locked the door. No more jihoon incidents anymore.

Jhope went down stairs to the studio and saw that most people already signed up for the tome. He signed you both up for an 11pm time you all get 2hrs in the studio. Jhope didn't mind since his practices will end until late. As h was walking back he bumped into someone.

"Move out of the way hoseok"

"Hey you need to respect me, I'm your elder"

"respect, umm...no...first of all you try to take away my girl when she was wrapped around my little finger and she was about to be mine, then you do better than me at dancing and you take away my fans, yup apparently people like you better than me"

By this point hope was trapped between the wall and jihoon He laughed at jihoons face, "first of all, she was never wrapped around your little finger, second of all, I know I'm better than you and lastly, get out of my face because I can really hurt you jihoon" every time hoseok said something to jihoon, he will push him back. "look man, leave her and me alone, concentrate on dancing, that is what you are here for, not for her, she doesn't need you because she has me, now I'm going back to my room, that I share with her, and that you have no access to" he smirked and jihoon was fuming of anger. Hoseok walked back upstairs and glanced at jihoon while waving by to him.

"he will not get her, she will be mine, I'll make sure of it, I will make her hate him, maybe even get kicked out, prepare yourself hoseok because you have no idea who you are messing with" he was planning in his head. "Hey bro, umm can you go to the studio with me, I need to talk to you about something...alright see you in 5"

Hoseok opened the door and saw you drinking water while sitting on the floor. "hey, I'm back, I hope its ok that I signed us up at 11pm, we have 2 hours in the studio each day" you looked at him and smiled, "yeah its fine, don't worry, I'm used to being up till then" hoseok came closer to you, "so I saw jihoon downstairs" "oh no" "oh yeah, let's just say, he won't be messing up with you again, I promise" "I'll be fine hoseok, I can handle myself, but thank you" he gave you a hand and you both stood up. The moment you got up, hoseok dint let go of you, he held you by your waist and looked into your eyes, you became nervous by his touch, yet you didn't move. He puts one of his hands on your cheek you close your eyes as he brings you close to his lips. You tiptoed a little bit until your lips touched. You have kissed someone before, your best friend, but this kiss was different. It was a kissed that expressed something that you have always wanted yet you dint know about it. *knock knock knock* "(y/n) open up" you where awaken from your sleep. "(Y/n) I forgot my key, sorry" you got up and opened the door. "Hoseok, its ok, come in" was it a dream, did I kissed him in my dream? Earth to (y/n) are you there. "Oh yea, sorry I was just thinking...about...the dance...yeah...the dance..." "well, I hope its ok that I signed us up at 11pm, we have 2 hours in the studio each day" you looked at him ok this is weird , "yeah its fine, don't worry, I'm used to being up till then" hoseok came closer to you. "if you want I can change the time" "no I'm ok don't worry about it" "you know for this dance, we will be dancing close to each other" "yeah, I know, and I'm looking forward to it" he stepped back, "I'm going to shower, or do you want to be first?" "No go ahead, I'll wait" "alright then, I won't take long" hoseok gathered his night clothes and stepped into the bathroom. "What is wrong with me, oppa, I'm sorry, I promised that I wouldn't, but I just, ugh...please...I miss you." You shed a tear. You walked to your drawer and took out a locket, it was a pictured of him and you together, its being a year since you last saw him, he had a job to do and so did you. No more distractions, you were there to make him proud.

Hoseok was taking a shower and he was thinking about jihoons words, that he will do anything to have you, he couldn't let that happen, he wasn't going to let it happen. He wanted to win first place so it could be just you two, alone for a week, with no jihoon, no cameras, no interruptions, he will have to work hard for that. When he saw you crying that night and say oppa, it made him think that you were dating someone, he wasn't sure if you were and he wanted to ask you but didn't know how. He thinks he will make it into a casual conversation. He finished taking a shower and doing his night routine. He came out with his hydration mask on. He is an idol and has to take care of himself. You did as well, your oppa taught you how to take care of yourself. You went to shower. Hoseok noticed the necklace and opened the locket, what is she doing with a picture of youngbin and her together, I knew it, she is dating someone and I can't compete with him, he is an idol, rapper, dancer and leader. Oh well, I better enjoy this week because it is as close as I'll get with her. He put the locket back in your drawer and laid down after taking off his mask. He was looking forward to the practice. You came out of the shower after doing your skincare routine. Hoseok was already sleeping, you closed your drawer after taking a look at his picture one last time.

A/N: Ok so here it is, sorry to keep you all waiting. Please comment and vote. It means a lot to me. I'm currently writing the next chapter, then I will write the elimination chapter so don't forget to send me your ideas, there are some that I will use for upcoming chapters, thank you so much to those messaging me their suggestions and also for 500 followers and 43,000 reads. wow. it means so much to me that you all give me a chance to make you smile, laugh, and feel many emotions. Bye bye for now! and here is the picture that is inside the locket, of youngbin from sf9.

 Bye bye for now! and here is the picture that is inside the locket, of youngbin from sf9