Ch.14-week 2: cute romance

Once you reached the kitchen, bong was there and he was so happy to dance with you again. It wasn't the right time for you to give him the ring so you put it back in your pocket. You both walked to the bus that was taking all of you to the stage. You sat down next to hoseok and made conversation, he was nervous.
"Don't be nervous it'll be fun" you reassured him
"I know but I'm like leading the group dance. I'm not a lead most of the time" sure he would dance but he didn't think he could be a good leader.
"Look you did great in practice, bong told me that you worked really hard and you were able to learn the routine quickly that's why he had you lead" you smiled at him. He chuckled 
"I know but jihoon is beside me. I just don't want him to ruin it you know"
"I know that,but he won't, this is live, everyone will see" I knew jihoon might try something, but he wouldn't risk it.
"You're right and ok I'll try my best. I want to make the company proud and my members as well." He smiled at you and you smiled back. You were all on your way to the stage when bong stood up and started talking.
*claps* "ok guys listen you have all worked hard on the group and individual routines"
"We want you all to have fun and give your heart and emotions out on the stage for the audience." Said the girl choreographer
"It's been a pleasure working with you all and I hope you all had as much fun as I did" he looks at you and winks.
"Let's have a good show and put out your best, see you on stage" everybody clapped and started to get off the bus. It was a short ride.

When we arrived we went to our changing rooms. We were doing the intro routine first and then we will change to our guy/girl costume, then we will have a musical guest while we prep for our dance, I heard twice and seventeen will be here. Let's just hope everything goes well.

When you were done changing, bong approached you, this should be the right time to tell him.
"Hey, you'll do great" he smiled at you and touched your arm gently. You smiled at him, "I know, I have to do good if I want to stay, we worked really hard on 3 routines and good thing I memorized it all" in the back of your mind you were thinking of how he could react. "Listen, there's something that we need to talk about." You started shifting from one foot to the next. "Sure what's up" EVERYBODY, GET IN POSITIONS, I REPEAT GET IN POSITIONS, WE ARE GOING LIVE IN 1 MINUTE SO HURRY UP, IT'S SHOW TIME" the director yelled. "I'll tell you after ok" too bad there wasn't enough time for the talk. He nodded but was curious able tune what you wanted to tell him. Maybe you wanted to get back together with him, Yea that's it, he thought, she wants to get back with me, he did a small jump and cheered for himself. Jihoon just glared at him. But went to his position.

When you went to your position on stage, hoseok saw you and gave you a reassuring smile. "Hey, everything will be great ok" "yea I can't wait" he gave you a lingering hug and you hugged back. He gave you one last smile before the host spoke up.

"Hello,  I am your host AeJi and welcome back to show me *claps* *shouts* who are you excited to see first audience?" *incoherent response* well they will all be dancing for you today. please welcome our idols and dancers to the stage with a round of applause and show us what you got *winks and smiles at the camera* the song starts to play"

Group routine

"Great job everybody, now while our dancers prepare for their gender romance stage, please welcome twice with their hit single, what is love?!" *cheers, claps*