ch.9: winning or leaving?

Hello and welcome back to show me. I am your host AeJi and Today we will say goodbye to one couple. Although they were all great and have worked hard, it is the rules of the game. Please welcome our dancers

"that was great everybody. Come on audience you can be louder than that."

We all went to change backstage for our individual dance. After everything was removed, Then they called us to the stage.

Now, we will announce the two saved couples. Drumroll please..............congratulations...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hyuk and Yuna, and joining them will be......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Jihoon and sohyun. They jumped and hugged each other. We all clapped. Hoseok was displeased about the results, how can a conniving person as jihoon be safe and not them, he thought to him self. You were worried of what might happen tonight.

"Now they will show us their dance."

they danced and everybody clapped. then they all went backstage, meanwhile there was a screen that was showing the girls and them rehearsing some parts of their dance, some being frustrated, napping and eventually high fiving each other.

"What if we have the ladies show us what they got. Ladies."

(Gwola alien)

"Gentlemen your move"

The video showed the guys learning the dance and making several mistakes, at the end they all smiled at the camera and waved.

The girls went back stage and the guys took over. The music started playing and then  the guys walked out ready for the take over. (Pretend there are 9 please)

"graet job guys." Praised the MC jessi

People clapped. "Ok now time to reveal our next saved couple,

Mark and Min-ju congrats and joining for you in the green room will be.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SunYoung and JiHoo congratulations and to the rest of the couple's good luck.

Now we have very special guests performing their new single Chery bomb give it up for NCT 127." *fan screams, claps, incoherent language, crying*

After the performance all the couples went in the yellow room while the saved ones were in the green room eating some snacks.

"Hoseok oppa I'm nervous, do you think we will stay?"

"I know we will, (y/n/n) I promise, we won't leave."

I hope so. He Hughes you to reassure that you will stay. You didn't want to leave. Not this time. You had a promise to keep to someone special in your life. You didn't want to break his heart. Even if he can't see you any time soon. You were brought back to reality when You guys were told to go back on stage.