Ch. 6: Closer to you

After we finished recording, we all went back to the house. I was so tired.

"Hoseok oppa, do you think we will be eliminated, the other dancers were good."

"Who knows, I mean there are judges, online votes and our own dance competition."

"Who do you think we should vote for to get eliminated"

"That's tough we are all friends now so oh well."

But deep inside Hoseok wanted for THAT guy to leave.

They all went to sleep since the show finished late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day.

The dancers were now voting but anonymously. They each casted their vote by showing the camera. Jhope and I voted for Hoshi. We really liked it. It was cute too. I just hope we get to stay.

"Hoseok oppa do you want to see something." i asked him after coming

"Sure"

I went to get my laptop and played the video.

"Ok sweetie that was great, show me the pirouette. Oh no you almost landed, try again. Great you are ready for your recital on Friday?"

"Who is that woman?"

"That was my mother. She past away the day before my recital due to a gunman. Wrong place wrong time"

"Well you landed the pirouette, so great job."

"I like how you are going to cheer me up"

"Cheer up baby, cheer up baby~" he started singing and dancing. He is so nice and funny.

"How did the recital go?"

" I didn't make it. A girl pushed me off stage and I felt and broke my leg. Couldn't dance for a year."

"Well that just makes you stronger. I'm glad you are here though"

"Yeah, after that incident I felt like I couldn't dance anymore but then my good friend bong helped me and we danced together"

"Umm is he the guy from your video?"

"Yeah, we danced to if I was your boyfriend by jb, we also dated"

"Oh are you guys still close?"

"Yeah, I came back to korea recently and he still thinks we are dating"

"Are you, I mean do you have a boyfriend"

"No I want to focus on my dancing and if I have to move countries to be better, then I will. I don't want to leave anyone behind and I don't want to drag them along with me" she told him.

But I will go with you-he thought

"Tell me more" he said

"Well I'm good at cooking since my aunt is a private chef she teaches me, I love to read books, my room I like half a library, I put others before me and I love to dance" she said he smiled.

"Anyway that's enough about me, tell me more about you, I have read some stuff about you, but it seems like I might not know much about Hoseok, so tell me about you." she said to him.

"Well my fav color is green,fav number is 7, don't like to work out, I'm the closest with jungkook, dancing, rapping singing is my life, oh well I collapsed when we were making the mv of boy in luv, but I managed to recover quickly, umm I was a former jyp trainee, I hate messes, I have a sister 5 years older than me, my sister Sojin will really like you, I won many dancing awards" he finished and she was impresed