Chapter 1

Don't play the media yet, until told to do so please.

(Y/N p.o.v)

It's being a week since I sent my video audition for "show me". I haven't heard anything back with worries me, but bad news seem to travel much faster than good new, so I'm optimistic, I just hope that I get in, I really need the money, and hopefully a better job. I work for YouTube right now making videos, but I also teach classes, I don't charge very much since I really want people to dance and specially the kids classes, I want them to be active but still have fun.

*beep, beep, beep*

I turned off my alarm and got up from the couch, I was up till late uploading a new video so I felt asleep on the couch with my computer open. The video has reached 500,000 views in 6 hours or so. I was really happy. This is the highest so far, at least people are enjoying my videos. Ok now I have to get up. Today I'm meeting up with my good friend bong young park. He invited me over to the 1M studios, so I'm going to check out his class. I know some people from past videos of his . They are really great dancers and really good looking.

After a great relaxing shower, I put on my grey shirt, black leggings, Nike shoes And my hair in a ponytail. I grab my small bag, lock the door, and get on my car. I turn on the radio and (y/f/s) was on. I was rocking to that song until it was over. The radio woman started talking.

"In entertainment news, there has being a lot of buzz about the new seasons of the hit dance tv show "show me" some idols such as got7s Mark, Ikon's jinhwan, 4minutes sohyun, and f(X) SunYoung have being confirmed by their agencies to participate this season. Looks like the lead and main dancers have being chosen so far, we couldn't expect less from this famous dancing idols.  We will update you with more as soon as we have more information, back to you leAnn."

I turned off the radio, get out of the car and walk into the the dance studio. I texted my friend so that he could come for me since I don't want to get lost. I saw him walking towards me.

"Hey (y/n)"

"Hey bong" that is what I call him because he always liked jumping in bed when we were kids and the bed will make a bong sound very think so I got used to calling him that.

"I'm glad that you could make it, I was worried for a minute that you wouldn't show up and never make it up, just like on that date that i had prepared " he said while holding my hand.

"B, that was 5 years ago, when we were 16, I'm sorry, but I couldn't miss my flight to the states, I was going to college early and telling you was something that I couldn't handle, you know, so it was better that way"

Bong and I used date back in high school, we know each other from childhood, we would always dance together and put on shows for our parents, but when the college of my dreams offered me early admission and a full scholarship I couldn't deny it, I didn't know when this opportunity will show up again and I couldn't face him,I left on our anniversary and never said bye.

"I'll make it up to you ok, just tell me how and I'll do anything." I said while still holding hands.

"Anything?" He asked while smirking and looking at me up and down

"Hey anything that requires me to stay in my clothes you perv" I smacked the back of his head.

"No, it's not like that, although, you still look beautiful like last time that I saw you" he said while looking into my eyes then I smiled and said,

"You saw me last week".

"I know, but we couldn't interact since you were across the street and there were too many cars to cross, sorry I didn't risk my life to say hi, but i wanted to live so that I could still dance, and see you again"