"Why are you guys fighting?" I asked them.

"He took m-"

"He won't gi-"

They both stated at the same time.

"Quiet!" I said.

"Finn tell me why your fighting." I said.

"He took my monster truck and won't give it back!" Said Finn while pointing a finger at Ashton.

"Okay now Ashton tell me why are you both fighting." I said to Ashton.

"He won't give me my monster truck so I took his." Said Ashton.

"But know Mia has it!" Yelled Finn.

"Okay Finn calm down and Ashton you can't take Finn's monster truck without permission. Finn if Ashton asks you for his monster truck back then you have to give it back. Mia took your monster truck cause she didn't want you guys to fight for it. Now Mia give Finn back his monster truck and Finn give Ashton back his monster truck." I told them. They exchanged monster trucks.

"You guys this isn't a reason to fight okay." I told them.

"Now say sorry to each other and hug." I told them. They looked at each other and sighed.

"I'm sorry Ashton." Said Finn

"I'm sorry Finn." Said Ashton and then they hugged. I smiled at them.

"What's going on in here?" I heard Fernando say.

"Daddy!" Yelled Mia and ran up to her dad.

"Dad!" Yelled Ashton.

"Dad your back!" Yelled Finn.

"Yeah guys I'm back now what's going on in here?" Asked Fernando. I went up to Fernando and kissed him. I turn to the boys. Fernando put a hand on my waist and the other one was holding Mia.

"They were fighting for a monster truck but then Mia took it so that they would stop." I told Fernando.

"Guys that's no reason to fight." Said Fernando.

"We are sorry daddy." They both said.

"It's okay but next time don't fight because of that okay." Said Fernando  

"Okay dad!" They both said at the same time.

"Now come here and give your dad a hug." Said Fernando while kneeling to their level. They both ran up to Fernando and hugged him.

"I love you daddy!" Said Mia.

"I love you too dad!" Said Finn and Ashton at the same time.

"I love all of you as well." Said Fernando to them.

"Dad do you love mommy?" Asked Mia.

"Of course I love mommy. I love her with all my heart." Said Fernando, I smiled at him.

"Mommy do you love daddy?" Asked Mia.

"I love your daddy to the moon and back Mia. His the love of my life. He saved me." I told her.

"He saved you?" Asked Finn.

"Yup!" I said.

"How?"asked Ashton.

"Let me tell you the story of how me and your mom met." Said Fernando and started to tell them our story.

End of Epilogue
End of the book

Hoped you guys liked the end!

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.

Also please go check out my other books:

Mistakes

Slapped By The Receptionist

If I Could StayBook of Quotes Book of Quotes TwoFighting Against the Clans Plus Dream Girl

If I Could Stay
Book of Quotes
Book of Quotes Two
Fighting Against the Clans Plus Dream Girl

Book started: September 2016
Book ended: October 2017