Chapter Forty Four: Finn and Ashton

Hello!! Well guys this is a new update in wish I hope you like! I can't believe that this book is coming to and end... 😔

‼️‼️Would you like for me to do a book about Ash's past or would you like me to do a book about Ashton's and Finn's life❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

Please let me know in the comment section!!!

Fernando's POV:
I was in the hospital. Ashton and Finn where okay they had just been unconscious because of the gas. Ash had to go into surgery because of that stupid Leo! I'm so glad that everything is over. My mom is okay nobody came to get her. Wish I'm so glad. I can't wait till Ash wakes up and we can go home. Oh and Joan and Joanna are okay. They fell unconscious just as my men had arrived to get them.

They are awake as of right now. I'm in Finn's and Ashton's hospital room looking after them since Ash hadn't gotten out of surgery.

"Daddy! Daddy, I want water." Said Finn.

I look at my son. He was alright they hadn't touch them. They won't even remember this.

"Sure let me go get some. Remember look after Ashton since his a baby." I said to Finn.

I got up and left so that I could go find some water for him. Living the room I saw a nurse so I went up to him.

"Umm... could you please tell me where I can find some water for my son?" I asked the man.

"Oh in that hallway there's a counter and they sell water." Explained the man.

"Okay thank you!" I said to the man.

I went up to the counter and asked for a bottle of water. After paying for the water bottle I went back to Finn's and Ashton's room. Looking around I saw both of my sons sitting together, Ashton is just a couple of months younger than Finn.

"Finn here is your water." I said to Finn while giving him the water bottle.

Just as I was sitting down I heard Ashton crying so I stood up and went to him. I took Ashton into my arms and started to calm him down. When Ashton had finished crying I sat back down with him still in my arms. Ashton was looking at me with what I guess is a curious.

"Dad!" I heard Finn scream.

I looked up and saw Finn asleep but it looks like he was having a nightmare. I stood up and with Ashton in one hand I made my way up to Finn. I sat besides Finn and started to tell him to wake up.

"Finn wake up. Everything is okay, nothing bad is going to happen." I said to Finn while I shooked him a bit.

Finn's eyes started to open a bit. So I took him and put him on my lap, Ashton was still on one of my arms.

"Hey Finn. Shhh everything is alright. It was just a bad dream. Your awake now and nothing bad is going to happen I promise." I said to Finn while pulling him closer.

Ashton started to move a bit on my arms so I put him next to Finn. Finn looked at Ashton and I could see a small smile on his face. Ashton looked at Finn and started to make baby noises. Finn started to giggle. Well it looks like both of my boys are getting along. Finn started playing with Ashton and started to copy Ashton by making baby noises as well. I liked this, seeing Finn and Ashton together playing like brothers. I can see Finn being an older brother. It makes me want to have a big family, I want a big family with Ash. I don't know what I would do without Ash. This is the second time that Ash is in a hospital. I just want her to be okay.

I know that the life that I have isn't a very safe one but I want to be selfish and ask Ash to stay here with me and Finn. I'll protecter her and Ashton as much as I can. I'll help her find her way back into this world. I'll be the family that was taken from her. I know that her life was hell, mine as well. We are both broken but to broken pieces can make one again. I want to be her other half. I want to be the one that she wakes up to first. I want to be her first thought. She makes me feel as normal as I can get. I never thought about falling in love with someone, speacially with a girl like Ash. But I did, she is the only one that isn't scared to tell me how she feels is right, she doesn't care if I'm the boss or not she will do what she wants and she is willing to do anything for the people she loves.

I don't know what will happen in the future but I know that right know I want this. I know that I'll be there for her. I won't leave, I won't make regret trusting me. She will have whatever she wants, I'll make sure of that. I'm going to make sure that Ashton has everything he needs, I'm going to treat him like he was another son, well I already think of him as my second son. Our future together will be one that won't be able to be forgotten.

"Dad!" all but screamed Finn.

"Hey Finn." I said to Finn in a low tone.

"Look." said Finn while pointing at a sleeping Ashton.

It looks that while I was lost in thought Ashton had fallen asleep.

"Its okay Finn, Ashton is just asleep." I said to Finn.

"He is tired." I said.

"Ahh..." said Finn.

"And I think its time for bed for you too mister." I said to Finn.

Finn looked at me with wide eyes and crossed his arms.

"No." said Finn with an angry face.

It was funny when you saw your child trying to tell you that he is not going to do something looking all angry but at the same time it just makes you frustrated.

"Yes Finn." I said to him looking serious.

"No." said Finn and looking even more angry.

"Finn you need to go to bed cause if you don't you won't grow up to be a big and strong boy. Plus you won't have energy to play tomorrow." I said to Finn.

Finn sigh and looked up at me.

"Okay." said Finn.

I laid Finn down and just as I was going to say goodnight to my boys the doctor came in...

Hey guys!!!!!!!!! I'm BACK!!!!!!!! Okay so new update!! I hope you guys liked this chapter and I will be updating more soon.

Quote of the Month:

Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.

-Unknown