Chapter Forty One: Ash is gone?

Hello!! New updated, can you guys believe it? I really hope that you like this chapter!

Fernando's POV:

Leo had arrived at my place with all of his men and he was looking for Ash and Ashton. To bad he won't find them. I took out my phone and started to call Jake.

"Listen I need you to put men around the hospital and inside of Ash's room right now. I also want Ashton, Finn, Joan and Joanna in the safe house." I said to Jake before he could speak.

"Okay I'll send men over there right away." said Jake and then i hanged up.

I was almost out the door when I saw someone with a gun pointed to one of the nurses. He must be one of Leo's men, but how did he get in? I kept looking at them to see what was going to happen.

"Tell me where Ash and Ashton are? I know that they are here!" all but yelled the man.

"I don't know who your talking about!" the nurse screamed at the man.

"Don't lie to me!!! I know that they are here!" yelled the man and hen he took the nurse by her neck and smashed her against the wall.

That's it, I have to take action. I walked up to where they were and took my gun out. I pointed the gun to the man's arm and shot him. The man yelled out in pain. I walked up to where the man was now laying in the floor.

"Leo sent you right?" I asked the man.

"Why do you care?" asked the man.

This guy must be really stupid since I'm pretty sure he doesn't know who I am.

"Do you know who am I?" I asked the man.

"No and I don't care." said the man while trying to stop the blood from coming out of his arm.

"Let me tell you who I am." I said to the man.

"I said that I didn't want to know!" yelled the man.

"Oh but trust me you really want to know who I am." I said to the man.

"Fine tell me who you are, I bet you are no one important." said the man, shaking from the pain.

I laughed at the man and pointed my gun to his shoulder and I shot him once again. The man yelled out in pain again.

"My name is Fernando Pasquarelli, also know as the Mafia Boss." I said to the man with a smirk on my face.

The man's eyes widen and he looked up at me with fear. I laughed once again.

"You really didn't know who I was?" I asked.

"No one told me how you looked like, I was just doing my job. They didn't want me to know who you where or how you looked like." said the man.

Well it did make sense what he told but the only thing that is bothering me is why don't they want him to know who I am.

"Why don't they want you to know who I am?" I asked the man.

"They said that I didn't need to know since you weren't going to be at the hospital when I came to take Ash and Ashton." explained the man.

"What's your name?" I asked the man.

"Why should I tell you my name?" asked the man.

I laughed at him once again. This man is really stupid! Doen't he see that his not in the position to say that? I pointed my gun at him again.

"Doesn't look like your in the position to say that." I said to the man.

"You won't need to know my name since we already have Ash with us." said the man to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked the man.

"I was a distraction." said the man to me.

It made even more sense, his job was to stop me from gong to Ash. No I need to get to Ash! I pointed my gun was again to him and shot him in the chest and the head. He won't survive this.

I took out my phone and called Jake again. When he picked up I didn't let him speak.

"Did you send the men that I told to Ash"s room?" I asked Jake.

Please tell me that you did.

"Yes I did why? I s something wrong? Are they not there?" asked Jake.

"I'm on my way to Ash's room, I just killed one of Leo's men but that man told me that they already had Ash so I'm on my way to Ash right now." I said to Jake.

"Alright let me know if you have Ash safe or if you need more men. Also Leo is starting to attack do you want us to attack back?" asked Jake.

"Do whatever you need to do just make sure that Leo is alive when I get there." I said to Jake.

"Okay don't worry." said Jake.

I hanged up the phone and looked for the stairs. I went up the stairs until I got to Ash's room. When I got there I saw my men on the ground dead and the floor covered in blood. No they couldn't have taken Ash. I open the door of Ash's room and go in. I don't see her there. I was about to go out of the room when I felt a gun in my head. Oh hell!

"Who are you?!" yelled the person, but it was a girls voice but not any girl, it was Ash's voice.

"Ash is that you?" I asked without moving in case it wasnt Ash.

"Fernando?" asked who I'm guessing is Ash.

"Ash put the gun down and I'll turn around so that you can see me, okay?" said asked Ash.

"Okay..." said Ash.

I felt the gun being put down. I turned around slowly so that she didn't see me as a threat. When I turned around I finally saw her, Ash was standing in front of me. Ash was alright.

END OF CHAPTER

HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry that I haven't been updating a lot but I have been super busy! I really hope that you liked this chapter and I will try to update soon. Thank you for waiting until I updated again!

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter!!

with lot's of love,

pcristal05011.