Chapter Twenty Seven: Not So Fancy Part Two

Hello!! How are you guys? Hope that you are doing fine! So new chapter! HAPPY DECEMBER! 🎉🎉

Ash's POV:

We had just arrived at the place that we were going to eat. But I looked around and I just saw a forest. What the hell is Fernando thinking?! I hope that he didn't get lost...

"Umm... yeah where are we?" I asked Fernando with a confused tone on my voice.

"I'm not telling but I can assure you that we are not lost now come on let's get out." Said Fernando to me.

"Okay?" I said, well it sounded more like a question.

"Yes let's get out. I'll take Ashton." Said Fernando to me.

I got out of the Jeep. I'm so glad that I decided to put my vans on. I saw a dirt path up the mountain. Yes we were on the forest but there was a small hill. I turned around and saw Fernando with Ashton in his arms and his stroller in the other.

"Hey why don't you put him on the stroller?" I asked.

"Cause I don't want to plus it's not far where we are going." Said Fernando to me.

"Well okay. So where are we going exactly?" I said asked Fernando.

"We will have to go through that dirt path and we will arrive to where we are eating." Said Fernando to me.

Fernando started walking up the dirt path with Ashton. I'm happy that Fernando is okay with Ashton. He treats Ashton like his own son and the funny thing is that we aren't even dating. I followed Fernando up the dirt path. I looked around but I only saw trees. Well I just hope that Fernando knows where he is going...

I was besides Fernando now and I saw him looking at Ashton once in a while. I wonder why his looking at Ashton.

"Hey is something wrong with Ashton?" I asked Fernando.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"No nothing is wrong with Ashton, Ash." Said Fernando to me.

"Then why are you looking at him every once in a while?" I asked Fernando.

"He just looks so much like you, his a replica of you!" Said Fernando looking back at Ashton.

"I'm glad he looks like me and not like his stupid father." I said to Fernando.

And I really was... when I found out I was pregnant I had hoped that my baby wouldn't look like that man. I wouldn't say that the Mafia Boss was bad looking but I just didn't want my baby to looked like him. I didn't want to see any thing from that man! I'm so glad that Ashton didn't look like at all like his father. Plus I won't let Ashton become like his dad... I will teach him right from wrong and how to treat a woman, how to be kind.

"I bet you are, I wouldn't want my son to look like the person that abused and raped me either." Said Fernando to me.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Okay let's not talk about that, plus we are here." Said Fernando to me.

I looked around and I saw that the trees had what looked like Christmas lights on them. I also saw a big lake and a blanket laying on the ground. On the blanket there was a big basket in wish I'm pretty sure it had food inside. Also on the blanket there was a guitar. Around the lake there where small candles. It looked beautiful! I can't believe that Fernando did this.

"Wow!" I said.

"Do you like it?" Asked Fernando.

I looked around again. I just can't believe this. It was just amazing!

"It's incredible! I can't believe that you did this!" I said to Fernando.

"Well I wanted to do something special for you. You have been through a lot and I have been treating you not so good and well... yeah I just wanted to do something special for you, plus I'm really sorry for the way I treated you." Said Fernando to me.

I looked at Fernando with a serious look on my face. I was really shocked that he would do something like that for me. No one has ever done something like that for me. I have already forgiven Fernando for the way he treated me and he didn't needed to do all of this. But I'm actually glad he did this and that he didn't mind bringing Ashton with us.

"You didn't have to do this for me Fernando and I forgave you a long time a go... But I'm happy that you did this for me. No one has ever done something like this for me. I'm so thankful for this." I said to Fernando.

Fernando looked at me and smile.

"It's nothing Ash... I wanted to do this for you and I'm glad that you like it." Said Fernando to me.

I smiled up at him. I looked into his eyes and I just felt like I was getting lost in them. Fernando looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled. This is a new side to Fernando and I hope that he shows it more often. I hope that this is not a one time thing or that it would only last for a bit.

"Well how about we sit down and eat." Said Fernando to me while snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sure! Oh we should put Ashton on the stroller." I said to Fernando.

"Sure let's sit down and I'll put him on the stroller." Said Fernando to me.

We sat down and Fernando put Ashton on his stroller. After he put Ashton on his stroller Fernando took the basket and opened it.

"Well we have a few sandwiches, salad, fruits, water, juice, oh and pasta." Said Fernando to me.

"Wow! That's a lot!" I said to Fernando.

"I know, and we are going to eat  it all!" Said Fernando to me.

"Yeah we are cause I'm really hungry!" I said to him.

He laughed at me and started taking out the food from the basket. Let's see how this goes...

Sup!! Okay so I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long but guys last week well I had it off so I was taking a break. Also this week I couldn't have updated sooner since I was really cut up with school work. I know that you guys have wanted an update for a while so here it is!  

A BIT ABOUT MY LIFE:

Well guys in school I had this project that I had to take care of a baby! I don't know if you guys have done it but if you haven't well taking care of a fake baby is not easy! Also I had to give my baby a name and I decided to put her the name: Scarlet Grace. So this is just a bit about my life and I would like for you guys to tell me something about yourselves or something that has happened to you guys...

Also let me know if you liked me talking a bit about my life, if you did then please let me know and I will keep doing it!!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011