Chapter Thirty Six: Joey The Bitch

Hello!! So first thing is first Merry Christmas 🎄! So sorry that I didn't update yesterday but as a present 🎁 for you guys I have updated today! Hoped you guys had an amazing 😉 Christmas 🎄!!

Let me know what is your favourite part of Christmas!

Ash's POV:
Leo had just left the room. If I had thought that my body hurt very bad before then I don't know now! I just feel numb. It hurts so much that I don't feel anything at all, I don't know of that makes sense but that's how I feel. Leo raped me again and again until he was tiered. But that wasn't all then he started punching me, kicking me and stabbed me with a knife twice! I was still bleeding. I think I need to get stitches. Right now I was in the bed... Leo had stabbed me in my arm and in my back. The bed was full of blood. Then, I also had bruises all over my body. I couldn't even move!

I laid in the bed with my chest hitting the mattress and my back was exposed to anyone that came. I wasn't wearing nothing since Leo had just left. That asshole did this to me!! I hate him so much! Why did he have to find me?! Then I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of the door opening. Please God don't let it be Leo or one of his men that is here to "play" or "teach me a lesson" like they say...

"Umm... I'm here to help you, I was asked by Mr. Yannick to take care of your wounds and get you to bed cause tomorrow you have a long day ahead of you." Said the person in wish I'm guessing is a girl.

I didn't answer her I just laid there. I couldn't find the energy to talk to her. I was in so much pain.

"Hey! Why don't you speak!" All but yelled the girl.

I flinched but didn't move again. This is how I was before, I would flinch when someone screamed at me, sometimes I would have a panic attack. It was and it is horrible!

"Look I was informed by Mr. Yannick that if you don't do what I want then I can just punch, kick or stab you... so how about if we try this again. I'll tell you my name this time. I'm Joey! I'm here to take care of you! How about you tell me your name?" Said asked Joey.

But I didn't say anything, I didn't move. I didn't care what she said. Not only did I not have the energy to talk or move but I didn't care. Either way I would still get beaten up! If she thinks that I haven't gone through this before then she is messed up or wasn't informed, but what I do know is that if I speak I will get in more trouble. So not speaking.

"Still don't want to speak? Well it looks like I'll punch you. Just to give you a taste of what I can do!" Explained Joey.

Like I care bitch! I don't know who you think you are but I won't do what you want me to do! This kind of people need to get it in there heads that not everyone is scared of them! It's so annoying to have people like her. Then I was snapped out of my thoughts by feeling pain in my back. I guess she had punched me in my back.

"I bet that hurt a lot didn't it?" Asked Joey.

But I just ignored her. I wasn't going to speak to her so why should I care if she keeps talking. I hope that Joanna and Joan made it out of here with Ashton. I hope that they didn't get caught by anyone. I can't afford for them to lose Ashton or contact with Fernando! Plus they are Ashton's big sisters, I want them to be part of his life.

"Hey bitch are you listening to me?!" All but yelled Joey.

But once again I didn't do anything.

"Fine don't want to speak up how about if I punch you again!" Yelled Joey.

I felt pain in my back again but this time on my lower back. Just ignore the pain, ignore Joey, everything will be okay, I said to myself.i won't let any of them win. I can't lose hope that I will get out of here soon, that I'll have Ashton in my arms, that will be far away from my problems and that I'll see Fernando again...

I know that everything happens for a reason, so there must be a reason as to why all of this bad things have happened to me and my son. There must be a reason that I still haven't seen in all of my situations. Maybe that reason will be able to show its self soon... right?

"Still not talking?! What's wrong with you?! You don't even scream or make a sound when I punch you! A human would have made a sound by now!" All but yelled Joey.

That's it! I managed to turn around and face Joey. Then I glared at her, I have had enough of her bitch fit!

"You say a human would have already made a sound, well may be I'm not human! Or it could be that I'm already so use to this that I can't even react to the pain! Or that I don't fucking care what you say, do or act cause it's not going to change this situation that I'm in! So don't come here like your the best, the one that everyone admires, cause I'm telling you right now your a pice of SHIT! How would you feel if I punched you when I already know that your injured?! What would you feel if I took your child away from you and you couldn't even see your child. How would you feel if you were fucking raped until that man was satisfied! Tell me, have you ever felt like that?! Have you ever felt that you weren't good enough that your brother had to sell you to a Mafia Boss to pay whatever he got himself into?! Do you know what is like to have a son and not know if you have the money or the power to keep him safe, to take care of his needs?! No! No you haven't so don't come here and tell me to speak of I don't want to!!" I all but yelled at her.

Joey had finally made snap. When I snap no one can make me change my mind or tell me what to do, I never aloud them too...

End of Chapter

Merry Christmas 🎄! I hoped you guys had an amazing Christmas 🎄!! Also I hoped you liked the chapter.

This chapter is my Christmas gift 🎁 to you guys! I love you guys so much and thanks for the support!

Let me know in the comments what is the thing that you like most about Christmas 🎄...

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011