Chapter Thirty Two: Meeting the Gang

Sup guys!!! Well new chapter hope that you enjoy it!! So you guys think that Fernando is dead? Let me know if you do? Tell me what you guys think will happen in this chapter?

Ash's POV:
I didn't move. I couldn't move. How could this happen? Why now? Why did it happen when everything was starting to be alright!! I hate this! I look at Ashton that is in the back and his asleep. Good I don't want him to see me like this. Right now he is only 5 months almost 6 but still, his a baby. I need to protect him. I can't let them take him away from me. But first I need to get in contact with Fernando's Mafia. The only way to get in contact is to go back to Italy but I can't go right now. It's not safe. I can't even eat...

I turned on the car and put it to drive. I need to get out of this town before they find me. Also I need to change cars or find a way so that they don't know that it's me. But first I need to leave town. With that thought I drove off. Let's hope that they don't find me soon.

*** ten hours later ***

I have been driving for ten hours straight, I have only stopped for gas, food and for the bathroom. Ashton has woken up a few times cause his hungry or has a full duper but then goes back to sleep. My poor baby has to pass through all of this things and I feel like it's my fault.

I have passed through two towns. I couldn't stay there for me it's still to close but I did find a map and I'm heading towards a small town called Al (this is a made up town, yes I know that they are in Australia but not everything from the place like it's name will be real.). It's a small town but it has an airport wish I can use to go back to Italy when everything settles down at least a bit. There are like three more hours until I get to the next town and I'm already tiered by the time I get there it will be night time. This time I can't stop for anything.

*** three hours later ***

I have just entered the town and if I'm being honest it looks a bit run down. You can tell that people live here but I don't think that good people live in this town. But I keep going in. Then all of a sudden the streets start to look cleaner and the buildings start to look like they are new. Looking around I see different cars, expensive cars. What is going on?

Then I see a few men hanging around the street. They look at my car and start walking in the direction of my car. I was driving slowly so they could catch up. But I decided to stop the car and see what they wanted but I got my gun and knife out. One of the men knocked on my window. I opened the window.

"Yes?" I asked the man.

"What are you doing out here? Your not from here so what's your business?" Asked the man.

"I'm here cause I'm looking for a place to stay, is that a problem?" I asked the man.

"You don't know where you are, do you? Or who your talking to?" Asked the man.

"Does it look like I know?" I asked the man.

I know that I was been rude but I can't let him know that I'm scared or nervous.

"Your talking to a gang leader sweet heart so I suggest you don't talk to me like that." Said the man.

"Oh really? But I don't see any gang leader." I said to him in an overly sweet tone.

The man look pissed off.

"I should just kill you!" Yelled the man at me.

"No you shouldn't, look let's talk. I want to know wish gang is this and as to why I should be scared." I said to the man.

"Why should I do that?" Asked the man.

"Have you heard of the Italian Mafia, do you know the boss?" I asked him.

The man looked surprised. Actually he looked shocked.

"Yeah I do. I'm friends with the boss." Said the man.

"Oh really then tell me the name of the Boss?" I said to him.

"Why should I? How do I know that you aren't digging for information on them, on the Boss?" Asked the man.

"So you weren't part of it." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Asked the man.

"Something bad happened in the hotel of the Mafia Boss." I said to him.

"What happen?!" Asked the man.

"Did something happen to Fernando?!" Asked the man.

"I can't say... at least not here we need to be somewhere nobody can here this." I said to the man. 

"We can go to my house or something but I need to know." Said the man.

I smirked at him. At least I know that he cared for Fernando and that he really did know Fernando.

"Get in the car and I'll explain." I said to the man.

"Why should I trust you?" Asked the man.

"Oh I don't know, why should you trust me? How about the fact that I know Fernando. Or the fact that I'm here talking to you and I'm willing to trust you and tell you what happened." I said to the man.

"Fine..." said the man and got into the car.

Then I started to explain to him what had happen. After I was done telling him what happen and what I needed to do he turned and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I'll help you get in contact with with Fernando's Mafia back in Italy, I'll also get you there. If Fernando told you about his son then he really does trust you." Said the man.

"Thank you. Now will you tell me your name?" I said asked the man.

"The name is Ronny." Said well Ronny.

"Thank you so much!" I said to Ronny.

Let's just hope that I did the right thing and that this isn't a trap...

End of Chapter

Well this is the end of the chapter!! I hoped you liked it! I have been updating a lot this week.

Guys comment on the story I would like to know your thoughts and what you guys think will happen next.

With lots of love ❤️
@pcristal05011