Chapter 2

Here's chapter 2! Enjoys!!! p.s most(probably all) of the dialouge so far will be from their actual love story, just to let you know! (plus in some Im pretty sure a war was going on, so part of this will now make sense!!!)

**

*Now Genin

The boy with yellow hair, I found out that his name is Minato. I didn't stalk him or anything, just overheard... He was cute, but he didn't look very manly. Or so I thought.

I was walking home from the acadamy, and couldn't hear anyone in the house. It was too quiet.

"I'm home!" I yelled and my voice echoed throughout it. That's strange, everyone is usually home.

"I'm home!" I said again. Nothing. I walked down the hallway and peeked into a room. I shrugged. But I heard something. I took a couple steps backwards and stared at the window. Rustle. My eyes grew wide when two men jumped out of the window. I ran as fast as I could down the hall.

"Help! Someone help!" I screamed frantically. But no one came. They all got on top of me making me fall. The next thing I knew was my hands were tied behind my back and they were forcing me to walk.

I have a special kind of chakra the Hidden Cloud Village has been trying to get ahold of this for a long time. I had never known what it was that my chakra did, but I know it had something to do with the Uzumaki Clan, which I am from. The thing that my clan was was noted for is the Fuinjutsu. This is a type of power that seal objects, living beings, chakra, and along with a wide variety of other things into another object. 

Maybe they wanted me to seal something into someone. But what would they want me to do?

While we walked, I tripped and fell flat on my face. I felt a tug on my wrists that were tied behind my back. I pulled myself up and a strand of my burning red hair dropped into my eyes. Without the men behind me noticing I plucked pieces of my hair and let them fall out of my fingertips. I prayed that someone would see my hair that was glowing in the moonlight.

We were nearing the border. I thought for sure that I was going to die. As I walked like a zombie, the grip that was on my wrist loosened the slightest. I continued to shuffle forward slowly and carefully as a snail. I heard the mens muffled Oofs and some of them being thrown to the ground but I kept on walking with my head down and hair swaying in my face.

I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up from the ground and saw the boy who had just saved me. Minato.

He stood about ten feet in front of me. I smlied weakly at him before I collapsed to the ground. Before I knew it he had me in his arms.

"You'll be alright now." he smiled at me picking me up bridle style and leaping into the air.

"H-hey, wait a minute!" I stuttered as the ropes loosened and fell off.

He lept past the moon that was low in the sky. I stared up at his face, when I glanced down at his hand, I noticed he was clutching pieces of my tomato red hair.

"That's..." I stopped.

"You know your hair is beautiful. I noticed it right away." Minato stated.

"Huh?" I looked back up at his face and stopped, now I was just looking away from him. "But you've always ingnored me." I whispered.

"Because I know that you're strong . In body and in spirit." he answered easily. "But this is a fight between two villages, and it's different from the fights you're in, so..." he paused.

"So?" I asked eager to know his answer. His face was so perfect at this moment. The wind was blowing and both of our hair was flowing in the breeze. It framed around his face and his crystal blue eyes bore into my grassy green orbs.

"I didn't want to lose you." Minato stated.

"Even if I'm an outsider?" I asked hesitently.

"But you're apart of the Hidden Leaf Village. That means you're one of us." he smiled a closed eye smile at me.

Right then and there I realized that Minato was the man of my dreams.  He changed me. This blood red hair that I use to hate brought me the man of my destiny. And I called it the 'Red thread of fate.'

After this incident, I began to love my hair. And I fell in love with Minato.

**

Minato. I couldn't ask for a better man then him. He knew everything about me. He was definently the man of my dreams. He never judged me. He likes me for who I am and even likes my hair! And I know for a fact that I could never live without him.

**

Sorry that last part and the whole chapter is a  short, but from now on, it's my own writing, and not from their actual love story! So I hope you enjoyed it and I'll try and upload soon! comment and tell me how you like it pleaseeee!! and vote!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE