Akatsuki: 7 minutes in heaven intro

You have been in the akatsuki for about 5 months now. You are friends with all the members and all the members think you are cool...even Itachi! Anyway you were about to go to bed when someone opened your door.
"____-chan come on Tobi wants you downstairs now come on!" Tobi yelled.
"Why?" you asked.
"Well Deidara-senpai told Tobi to get ___-chan and since Tobi is a good boy Tobi ran and got ___-chan. Now come on!!" Tobi yelled and grabbed your arm and dragged you to the living room. When you got to the living room you saw Pein/Leader-sama and Itachi sitting on a couch, Deidara and Sasori on the floor, Hidan and Kakuzu each in a chair, Kisame on the floor beside the couch, and Zetsu leaning against a wall.
"Tobi is here and Tobi brought ___-chan too!" Tobi yelled happily and skipped over to Zetsu.
"So where is Konan?" You asked.
"Right here." Konan said coming from the kitchen carrying a hat.
"Umm what's going on?" You asked.
"Well since everyone has been going on missions non-stop, I thought that we should take a day off to relax and Tobi suggested we play a game." Pein/Leader-sama said.
"Ummm what game?" You asked.
"Tobi said that we should play seven minutes in heaven and Leader-sama said we could soo we are going to play! Yay!!" Yelled Tobi.
"Well I can't play." You said.
"And why not?" Leader-sama asked locking his rinnegan eyes in your (e/c) eyes.
"Because I have something to do."
"Well what do you have to do?" Sasori asked.
"Sleep." You said running out of the room.
"Kakuzu-" Hidan started to say but Kakuzu interupted him.
"Already on it." His arms shot out with his tentacles (I guess you would call it that.) and they grabbed you and dragged you back to the living room.
"If all of us have to play this game then you do too." Kakuzu said.
"Grrr fine." You said.
"Great." Konan said. "Now pick."
You pick......