Chapter 23. The Last Of You

A/N: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! BUT DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!!!

Damian's P.O.V

  The girl was a fake. Y/N is alive. And yes, I'm in shock. She died in my arms and for me to only find out she is alive.

    I didn't know how to feel. My body shook with anger and shock.

She's alive...

   Course, my brothers and father stood behind me in shock. Their eyes filled with happiness.

   I walked past the girl saying,"Remember 'Marissa', when I get Y/N back, you will experience pain that I felt." She whimpered in fear. Father didn't say anything, he just watched me as I walked away from them. From the painful past without  Y/N. But now she is here. Here once and forever again.

  Forever...?

   I was now walking through the woods as the wind slowly blew. The birds didn't chirp. The sky became cloudy. Thunder rang through the sky. Sticks made cracking noises underneath my feet. I then made it to my destination. Y/N's grave.

   I didn't see her there though. So I waited. A tree hanged over her grave. It was one of the prettiest trees I've ever seen, of course for the prettiest girl I've ever laid my eye's on.

  It was silent till I heard a slight crack behind me. It was father.

  "Father, if you expect me to come back, I won't." I glared at him. He didn't show emotion. He looked at the ground saying,"Damian, this could be a trick. She died in your arms. Even the Team saw it. Damian, I don't believe she is back. Please listen to me."

  Anger shot throughout my body,"Father, clearly you don't know what love is. I do. And I love her. She taught me to have faith. She taught me to keep fighting. So, Father, I am not leaving till I see her and she is in my arm's once again." He shook his head and walked away saying,"Damian... You have to understand to let somethings go."

   I clenched my fist and growled saying,"I won't understand, Father. I know she is back! I know she is!"

  It was now silent. Father had left. Rain began to fall slowly. The rain gave off sadness.

   I started to lose faith. I fell to the ground in front of her grave. Out of nowhere the rain stopped, and the sun shined through all the darkness.

   I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shaking body. A light whisper rang through my ears,"Damian, let's suffer together. Let's find each other once again. Let us be one another's map. Let me be your sunshine. Let me take care of you. Let me be here for you. Let me in again. Let me love you..."

  It was Y/N's voice.

  My eyes went wide as she now disappeared into the mist.

  The sun still shined, the birds chirped, the sky wasn't cloudy, the wind was blowing, flowers danced in the breeze. Y/N created a beautiful place that wasn't chaos, but a loving home. She created things more then I could ever imagine. She created the happiness in my life.

  Somehow I knew this wasn't going to be the last time I see her. But I know that we will be reunited once again