Chapter 5. Demons

***EDITED***

Damian's P.O.V

   I ran back into the carnival with my sword and costume. I ran back to where they are and  where those creature were. Starfire was with Raven, Beast Boy was with Blue Beetle, and Y/N was alone. 

    I quickly ran over to her and helped her fight that red monster thing.

Don't worry, I'm here now, Y/N.

Y/N's P.O.V

   I saw Damian run over to me, he was wearing his costume and he had his sword. "Where'd you get the outfit?" I asked, you see, I was only wearing my normal clothes since I didn't bring my costume. "Brought it, L/N." He replied. 

   I then shot my Hex-bolts at the demon as Damian took out one by stabbing it through it's head. I then looked over and saw that the demons went over to the Team as the demons crowded them. Raven had a force field up.

  I ran over and shot my Hex-bolt at one as Damian blew one up. He then stabbed one through it's head and said,"Please tell me they're undead." Damian then walked over to me. 

"Yes, but you can't stop them like that. They're like batteries." Raven said but was interrupted by the demons rising back up. "You gotta wear them out." I continued for her. They all nodded and scattered, once again. 

  Damian was with me, Raven was with Star, and Gar was with Jaime. The demon in front of us wasn't really doing anything so Damian charged at him with his sword. The demon was shooting this beam at him, bur Damian dodged and stabbed them demon in the abdomen then cut off it's head. Not surprising, but it's head grew back. 

   I then ran over to it and shot my Hex-bolts at it, it fell to the ground. Damian smirked at me then the demon started to rise back up. It shots it's beam at me but I made it go the other way with my chaos magic.  It fell back down, but only to rise again. 

  Damian ran over to it and kicked it in the face as the demon twisted around. It ran right in front of me, so I created myself a sword and sliced off it's head. Damian looked at me amazed then we saw it's head grow back. 

  Me and Damian smirked at each other and nodded. He threw batarangs at it as I shot my Hex-bolt at it. All at them same time it blew up. This time for good. I smiled and hugged Damian as he awkwardly hugged back. We both then walked back to them Team.

   "Whoo! We kicked demon boo-tay!" Gar shouted as I nodded and smiled. He then went over to Damian and held up his hands saying,"Up top. Hit me." I shook my head then clapped his hand for Damian. Gar got a huge smile on his face. I then looked over and saw Raven flying back down. I walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged back then looked down as Star came over. I shook my head as I stayed by Raven's side.