Chapter 19. Breaking From Her Grip

A/N: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE STARS AND READS!!! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!! EXPECT MORE FROM THIS BOOK CAUSE EVERYTHING IS GONNA GET MORE EXCITING AND CRAZY. 

Y/N's P.O.V

    I love you...

   It all kept ringing in my ears. I looked out the window to the true cruel reality that I created. Shook my head as I banged my fist against the window to the real world. I watched as the Teen Titans fell to the ground one by one as they slowly rose to fight again. 

     My whole body shook as I slowly fell against the window, my back was against it. I pulled my knees up to my chest as the tears slowly fell. Everything went slow and started to spin as I wailed and cried in sadness. My body started to trembled as I started to think that I lost Damian to my evil side. 

  I was out there hurting people and showing a cruel reality that I have no idea if I can fix it. I heard a corrupt laugh in the distance. I shook my head as the it all rang in my ears as my mind turned black and white like in a old movie. Soon I heard footsteps coming my way, I kept looking down knowing who it was. 

"Hi, Lovely, how's this living Hell for you?" I slowly looked up and saw my insane side as she smiled manically. Her words were laced with poison. She was the complete opposite of me. I stayed quiet as a sharp pain filled the left side of my face. I didn't care anymore... I was going to lose anyway...

Lose...

  She let out another corrupt laugh as she kept slapping and hitting me all over my body. Everything hurt... I held onto my knees as my tears slipped down my cheeks one by one. My crimson colored tears hit the ground giving it a red effect. 

Damian...

  My body shook with anger as I slowly stood up. My body ached, but I ignored it as I was now fully standing. My opposite looked at me putting her hand on her hip as she spat,"Look, the rat is standing. What are you gonna do you little tiresome girl?" She then started to hit me, but I didn't feel it. I didn't feel the pain anymore. She was about to slap me against my face till I caught her wrist. "Your never gonna hurt them." I said threateningly. She looked at me shock as I then grabbed her other wrist making her look at me in my poisoned filled eyes. 

   I slowly stepped forward making her trying to get out of my grip. She looked at me horrified as a red cloud erupted from my now crimson colored eyes. I looked at her and smirked as I threw her against the wall. She groaned in pain, but stayed in her place on the ground. I was now standing over her saying,"Never hurt my family. Never hurt the ones I love or you will experience Hell." She slowly nodded as I backed away smirking as I now took over my mind. 

  I went through the window that was now like a portal to the real world. 

I'm coming to save you Damian. I promise