Chapter 17. The Crystal

A/N: Sorry everyone but my images aren't working currently. I'm so sorry. 

Y/N's P.O.V

       Raven dragged me away from Damian as we flew up the tower. I tried to get out of her grip but she held on tighter. We kept getting higher and higher as from here Damian looked like a ant. 

  Raven suddenly stopped. I looked at her as she suddenly let me go. I fell through the air as my hair was blowing every way. I didn't scream or anything, I just waited. I closed my eyes as a tear slipped. I waited for the burning hot lava but it never came. 

  Instead I was in two strong built arms. 

   My slowly fluttered open as I looked into Damian's worried eyes. "Beloved, are you alright?" I nod as I hold onto Damian tighter. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. He then started to grapple up the tower as he held onto me. 

We both landed in front of Raven as she laid there groaning. I knelt by her as I heard Damian say,"Grandfather..." I quickly shot my head back and saw Ra's Al Ghul. I looked at him shocked as he just smirked. 

"Damian, my blood." Ra's Al Ghul stated calmly. They both stared at each other as Damian then spoke up,"It's a trick. I saw you die." I slowly stood up as I was about to say something till I was  off the ground. I felt a tight grip around my neck as I was trying to grasp for air. I looked and saw Ra's was choking me. Damian quickly shot towards Ra's and pushed him. I fell to the floor as Damian and Ra's started to fight.

   I slowly made my way towards Raven as she started at the shattered pieces of the crystal. I knelt down in front of her as I tried to help her find a piece. I found a diamond shaped one and quickly handed it to her as I smiled. She just nodded and mumbled a thanks. 

  I watched as she closed her eyes as the crystal laid in her hands. She then raised from the ground and started to chant magical words. I backed up and watched as Damian's fight with Ra's was close to an ending. 

    Damian was then behind me as he put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly. I smiled as he then wrapped him arms behind me as I kept smiling. We both watched Raven as she kept chanting as black and purple shot into the red sky. 

We watched as Raven fell to the ground with the crystal in her hand. I ran over to her then I was stopped as my eyes became blurry as I could only hear someone calling my name.