Chapter 15. Welcome To Hell

Y/N's P.O.V

     We flew through the boom tube as Damian was holding on to my waist. We watched from afar as we were slightly under the clouds. They plan was for him to tackle Superman while Star, Cyborg, and Jaime distract him. He then suddenly let go.  I watched in horror as I yelled his name. I know it's part of the plan but I just get worried about him.  

   He then tackled Superman  as the Kryptonite was in his right hand. Superman fell to the ground making a deep hole as Damian straddled him with the Kryptonite in Superman's chest. I landed by Damian as Superman erupted screaming as a dark red streak flew out of his mouth. Then Star and the others landed by us as Superman arose from the ground as e was groaning saying,"Starfire. You okayed this?" As Star confidently replied back,"Yes." A smile was plastered on Superman's face as he said,"Good call." Star just smiled.

   I looked at how deep the stab from Kryptonite was. He noticed and said,"It's good. It's healing." I was about to say something till screams erupted from farther ahead. I quickly ran up from the hole as the others followed. I looked shocked as a huge circular thing was flying in the sky, surround by purple. 

Raven

  I noticed Flash running this way as Superman gave us all commands. We all nodded as we ran and flew off. Gar became a stallion as I flew with Damian around my waist. Star and Jaime were also flying. I looked behind as Superman was fighting the Flash. Damian noticed and gently kissed my cheek down to my neck. I blushed as I was zigzagging through the air. I then commanded,"Dami stop please. We have to focus." He just smirked and held tightly onto my waist. 

We landed on the platform where Star held Raven. I quickly got Damian of of me as I ran over to Raven's aid. She slowly rose from the ground and held onto me for balance. Damian was now standing by me as I kissed his cheek. Cyborg then asked,"Everything alright?" She shook her head saying,"Nothing is right." 

  The grounded started to cave in as I held Raven. Star blurted something, but I was to busy running down the old broken stone stairs. I carefully looked behind me as the others followed. We were still running down the stairs as I looked behind me again as fire erupted from as did Trigon. We were all now a good distance as we watched Trigon rise higher and higher. 

    His white hair danced in the wind, as a smirk grew on his red face, his eyes were a bright yellow as I watched them glow brighter then before, then his horns became longer as they like a morning star weapon. He landed on the ground with a huge slam as a huge dust cloud flew our way. 

He stomped past us as Raven said,"He'll bring hell on Earth." Cyborg then looked at Raven saying,"How do we stop him?" She replied,"There's only one way -" I interrupted her saying,"You will put him back in that crystal." She glanced at me saying,"Unlikely event I can make it there." We all watched as Trigon stomped away making his way to he city. 

   Raven told us a plan as she created a portal. We all hesitatingly walked in. 

   When we walked in it was covered in these weird dirty white things that looked like fangs sticking out of the ground. The ground was a bloody red. Everyone looked at the place as I said,"Welcome to Hell."