Pfft, she didn’t have to go.

While Elena and I are walking slowly behind, I can see Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Joanne, and Tiffany up ahead. Paul wanted to be in the other group which has the rest of the trouble-makers; he thought that Liam and Zayn will calm me down…haha joke. I’m always hyper but today, I’m a bit preoccupied about the Harry business…Harry...hairy business.

I couldn’t help but laugh out loud at my dorky self, earning me several worried looks from the others. I just shrugged them off, still thinking about the American way to say Harry. Because you know, we say it as Harreh and they say it as hairy but there’s nothing wrong with that.

“Louis, seriously? Snap out of it and talk to me dude.”

“Sorry Elena. What were we talking about again?”

I earned a punch on my shoulder and a death glare. You should never piss off women.

“Ow, I’m just kidding. Ok so here’s what happened. He basically told me he’s going to win me over and take me away from you.” I grimaced, rubbing my shoulder.

Ok maybe I was over exaggerating…the punch wasn’t that hard.

“Hot damn. That’s great!” Elena squealed, clasping her hands together in delight.

“And I was gonna tell him about the ruse because I didn’t want to lie to him anymore but I didn’t get a chance.”

“Wouldn’t it be more exciting to see how he’s gonna win you over though?”

“What is going on in your evil little mind now Elena Cross?” I narrowed my eyes at her while she merely smiled.

“Everything. Don’t worry and just follow my lead, alright? I want to make him confess his love for you before this trip is over.”

“You do know that we leave tomorrow morning right?”

She stopped dead in her tracks.

“Change of plans, let me think things over.”

I snorted and patted her head. “My dear Elena, you’re too funny.”

“Shut up,” she grumbled, pushing me away. Laughing, I went back and embraced her from behind.

“You’re lovely,” I mumbled, pecking the top of her head.

“Aw, you lads are so cute together.”

We both looked up and saw Danielle smiling at us, while holding hands with Liam.

“Um thanks Danielle,” I said, returning the smile.