CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR

Start from the beginning

"So that's why he stayed staring at my hands like thatーWhat is a fetish? What's that?" Naomi inquired in a clueless state.

"It's like... when you take a strong liking to a certain part of someone's body, like for example I like your breastsー" I poke at her left breast as she gasps in embarrassment and hits my hand.

"I like them because they are soft and round, and bigーare you going to let me titty fuck you?" I questioned her as Naomi's eyes became wide as saucers as her face becomes flustered.

"Um, hーhuh?" She stuttered.

I dipped my head low as I chuckle at her cuteness that she was displaying towards me at the moment.

"I saidー" I soon paused as Naomi let out a high pitch shriek as she buries her face in a pillow as I scooted over to her as my face meets her left ear.

"Why you acting so shy now? What happened to the head-strong Naomi who said she was going to suck me so hard that I'll have skin cancer to your little friends... hm... I think you were just bluffing about having a nigga wanting more" I teased her.

"Hm, Naomi... are you really bout' it or all bluff?" My lips found their way towards her earlobe as she squealed and soon emerged from having her face in the pillow as she breathed heavily as I arched my right eyebrow up at her.

"What the hell you were doing... holding your breath and wishing me away? Well, as you can see beautiful... your Prince Charming is still here" I smirked as she frowns at me.

"Why you consider aーa whachamacallit" She flabbergasted.

"A titty fuck, Naomiーit's call a titty fuck" I clarified to her.

"What isーgood lord man what kind of freakiness are you into?" She abruptly asks.

"I'm not into everything, it's just I would like to titty fuckー"

"Please, stop saying that!" She screamed at me as a laugh rippled throughout me as my whole body bounced from the vibration of it.

"Lemme fuck them big ole bitties titties, Naomiーlet me run my sausage link up them buns, I got that special sauce for youーmy cum can be the ketchup" I crawled over to her.

"What?! Ew! Hell no! Stop DeVante!" She giggled as I tickled her sides.

I soon felt a sharp pain to my stomach as I soon fell back on the bed from the sudden kicked to it by Naomi.

"Oh my God, DeVante!" Naomi soon crawled back over to me as I clutched my stomach in agonizing pain that she distrubted towards me.

"I'm sorry, baby" She straddles my lap as I hissed at the pain of my stomach.

"Sorry, a-about that but in my defense I told you to stop tickling me" She said in defense as she played with my ears.

"Do you have a certain fetish about me?" I asked her.

"Well I sort ofー" She soon pauses as she unknowingly grabs a hold of my right hand as her fingers run along my naturally bent ones.

"I find your fingers to be uniquely constructed and your hands even though they are rough but still hold a soft touch to them that molds even the most broken soulーI like them alot" She explained to me.

"Actually I like every single thing about youーyour eyes that could tell a million stories, your plump lips, um and your awkward momentsーthey make you so adorable whether you know it or not" I watched as she kisses my hand.

"Well since you admitted you have a sort of kinda fetish for my hands, you still going to let fuck them titties?" I devilishly smile up at her.

"You watch too many pornos" She shook her head at me.

_____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

NAOMI?