CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE

NAOMI

"So what's the dealio?" I asked K-Ci asked we walked throughout the school's garden.

"Shit, nothing really but guess who asked about you" K-Ci stopped and turned his head towards me as I soon cease walking in the garden.

"DeVante?" I questioned him as K-Ci looks at me with a shocked expression plastered on his face.

"Damn Naomi, you some kind of mind reader or some shit-oh, tell me what I'm thinking right now" K-Ci snapped his fingers as I shook my head as a chuckle came out.

"No, I am not a mind reader and I don't want to know what you are thinking about right now plus Lola already told me that DeVante asked about me and shit" I squatted down to pick up a lone rose from upon the ground as I twirled it around in between my index finger and thumb.

"Yeah, he was looking pretty worried about you too but I still could tell he was up to something and another thing I forgot to tell you is this-DeVante is plotting to break you and Dominic up, so keep your guard up and don't fall for any trickery he could possibly have up his sleeves" K-Ci warned me as I nodded my head in confirmation.

"He is that determined to make me his girl, huh?" I muttered under my breath as K-Ci eyed me curiously.

"What's wrong Naomi?" K-Ci inquired as I turn my head towards him and gave him a fake smile but honestly DeVante's voice was replaying in my head from the other day.

'THAT NIGGA IS HOLDING A BIG FUCKING SECRET FROM YOU!'
His deep voice stay pronged into my mind as I tried to wrap it around a huge possibility that Dominic could be hiding a dastardly secret that he wants nobody to know about not even his own girlfriend.

"Naomi?" I soon became snapped out of my thoughts as K-Ci wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a broad simper as I returned one back to him but this time it was true and genuine.

"Are you alright?" K-Ci asked me as he took the rose out my hand and put in my hair as he brushed a strand back behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful, Naomi" K-Ci compliments me.

"Boy, stop it" I hit him as he winced in pain as I apologized quickly.

"Besides you better stop cause Dominic doesn't like when you compliment me constantly" I told him.

"Why? Wait don't tell me-yo mans is mad jelly?" K-Ci figured it out as he arched his right eyebrow up at me in curiosity.

"Well...I wouldn't nes---"

"Naomi, don't try to justify it...Dominic is jealous that's all to it and I can see why, I will admit everytime I do be calling when you about to hang with him and do other things with him also" K-Ci says.