CHAPTER FIFTY

DEVANTE

"So, how did talking to Naomi worked out for you?" Dalvin questioned as he sat down by me on the couch as I scouted over as my back was turned as I applied the frozen bag of peas to my swollen right cheek.

"It went left..." I dragged on as I sustained my voice into a low mutter as I hissed in pain from the aching of my cheek and the coldness of the peas.

"Whatcha ya mean left and De why you got your back turn towards me-you hiding something!" Dalvin gasped as he soon jumped on me ad I tried to shake him off of me but he wouldn't budge as he tried to rip my hoodie away from my head as I dropped the frozen bag of peas on the floor.

"Dalvin, leave me alone!" I struggled as we soon ended up on the floor as my whole body collied as I looked back as I saw Dalvin groaning in pain as he rolled around on the floor, howling like a wolf towards the moon.

I soon was about to get up until I felt a hand latching onto my left foot as my whole being was getting pulled back as my eyes advert and saw Dalvin dragging me back by my foot.

"De, let me see!" Dalvin screeches annoyingly as my ears ring with his aggravating voice as I tried even harder to try to get away from him as my nails scrapped against the wooden floor in attempt to latch onto it so Dalvin would get the memo and leave me the hell alone.

"A-Hah! Damn De" Dalvin soon ripped the hoodie away from my head as he stepped away from me as disappointment reign supreme over his face as he shook his head at me.

"What?!" I retorted as I soon got up and dust myself off as Dalvin held his back and soon flopped down on the couch as he groaned while he laid down further on it.

"Man, what the fuck did you do this time?" Dalvin kissed his teeth as he shook his head at me some more.

"Look-it ain't my fault, she was getting slick at the mouth and I kind of..." I chocked as I leaned down and snatch the frozen peas off the floor and put it back up to my bruised cheek.

"You what?" Dalvin inquired as he folded his arms across his chest ad he awaited for my answer to his question.

"I pushed her-very hard on the ground" I confessed as Dalvin stared at me shockily.

"Ni-"

"Look, Dal...I know I was wrong I admit that, I shouldn't have pushed her but she should of never got smart with me in the first pl-" I was soon cut off by Dalvin getting up and knocking the frozen peas out my hand.

"Look De, cut the bullshit-whatever you got from her you asked for it, okay" Dalvin pointed his finger in my face as he was about to walk away.

"She said... she loves K-Ci more than me" I blurted out as I felt my heart stinged at her words that played like a distant memory inside my head.

"She probably does or doesn't, why do you care...hell you made it very clear that you didn't give a fuck about her love towards you-look De do Naomi a favor and stop being worried about what she does with K-Ci, Dominic or any other nigga, remember you said you don't want her and now she doesn't want you, so boom you got your end of the bargain, aren't you happy?" Dalvin laughed at me as he patted my back and soon dust my shoulders off as he soon
half-smiled at me.

"You don't understand!" I shot back as Dalvin turned his back towards me as he soon walked over to the couch to sit down.

"Nigga, nobody understands you" Dalvin curl his upper lip up at me as he soon smacks them also.

"What's all this commotion about?" Dominic asks as he soon comes downstairs as I noticed a bunch of wild curly hair behind him as my eyes meet a distance of the one and only Naomi who wore a exhausted expression upon her delicate face as her neck was decorated with an ensemble of hickies upon her bronze skin as my rage rose upon me as I clench my jaw as my nails dug into my plams of how tightly I was holding my fist as I felt the skin about to break.

"Hey Naomi!" Dalvin chirped happily at her as he waved crazily at her as she giggled at him and returned the favor by greeting him also.

"What's up with all those love bites going on, ya nasties-y'all don't need to be making no babies in there" Dalvin joked as I watched as Naomi's face became flushed as she hid behind Dominic's arm as the sudden approach of her being shy was an all time brand new gesture to me as I never witness her ever being this innocent and it was adorable to me as I chuckle soon belt out my mouth as everybody soon snapped their heads towards me.

"So, y'all a couple now or something-huh?" I spoke up as Dominic was soon cut off by Naomi grabbing his hand as she unexpectedly raised it up in the air as her dainty one was interwined with his large one.

"Yes, he's my everything" Naomi smiled up at Dominic who smiled down at her as they star-gazed into each other's faces as I saw Dalvin glance towards me out the peripheral of my vison.

"Congratulations, I wish the both of you the very best" I spoke with hate evident in my tone as my eyes burn with fury of seeing the both of them together when she swept her way into my heart and stabbed me with every single little thing I once couldn't stand about her that I wanted more of.

It was almost like I was in some sort of trance that I couldn't get out that was slowly taking me over as she now had my mind, body, and soul under her control as I tried to rid my mind of everlasting thoughts about this girl while I was suppose to be kicking it with Alicia who dumped me after about what I said about her cousin and how I played with her sweet bud with my fingers as I was holding off from sex with her because I really wanted to make love to her relative and not her as a real reason that I really didn't want to be laid up with her but instead with Naomi.

This wasn't just lust for her but love that she brought forth from out my heart as I wanted nobody else to be with her, hell not even my use to best friend and not even my own cousin as envy grew deeper inside me as I visualized what it would be like if she was to be forever my lady as my heart indeed belonged to her and there was nothing else I could do.

Damn you Naomi for making me fall in love with you.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

DOMINIC?

NAOMI?

NAOMI AND DOMINIC
OFFICIALLY DATING?