CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

NAOMI

Seeing a light skin boy standing by Dalvin, leaning by the drink machine with a hood on his head from afar I automatically knew it was DeVante.

A smile crept onto my lips as I then shot up from my seat that was halfway across the round table positioned in front of Lola's as I started happily frolicking over towards the two brothers as I heard Lola in the background faintly yelling my name telling me no which I shook off and focused on making my way towards DeVante.

I continued until I came to a halting stop as the crowded lunch room was making a lot of ruckus as Dalvin soon spotted me and waves as Roxie peeped from behind his arm as she waved warmly at me as she smiled and I returned the favor also.

I soon advert my eyes and soon wrapped my arms around DeVante and squeezed his torso tight as I saw out the peripheral of my eye as Dalvin tried to pry me off which he never did before so why is he doing it right now is the question I want know.

"Stop Naomi, that ain't DeVante" He told me as he soon pry my hands off.

"Whatcha ya mean?" I asked as the boy soon turned all the way around and took the hoodie off as a lightskin boy with some little twists upon his head arched his left eryebrow at me as his hazel eyes twinkle as the light in the cafeteria bounced off them.

"I'm not DeVante" He spoke as I soon nodded my head up and down in understanding as I reached and scratched the back of head in pure embarrassment of thinking he was DeVante as I looked down on the floor.

As I soon advert my eyes back on him, I studied his face and he indeed looked lile he could be related to Dalvin and DeVante sharing the same facial features of both Dalvin and DeVante and the hazel colored eyes of DeVante alone in that aspect.

"Hey, toots if ya looking for DeVante he's over there sitting down with K-Ci and Jojo" The boy's deep voice spoke abruptly shaking me out of my thoughts as I slightly fliched from it coming out of nowhere which scared me because it was the exact same pitch and tone as DeVante's was without a doubt but with more of a Northern accent than Southern.

"O-Oh okay thanks..." I trailed on not knowing what to call him.

"Dominic and you honey?" He soon tried to grab me by the waist but I pushed him away as I glared at him.

"Naomi and don't put your hands on me again or we gonna have a problem Donut" I warned him as he let out a humorous cackle at me like I was some sort of comedian but I was being dead ass serious.

"What a captivating name for such a enchanting beauty with a fiesty attitude, I like" He leaned down and whispered into my ear as I rolled my eyes as I saw him with holding a sly smirk upon his lips.

"Move out the way" I pushed him again but this time harshly as he soon backed up from me stumbling as he held both his hands up as a symbol that he was surrendering as he chuckled under his breathe as I soon walked over to where the real DeVante was at as he was sitting with K-Ci and Jojo at the table for lunch.