CHAPTER SIX

DEVANTE

"Hey De, do you got those history notes" K-Ci inquired towards me as I continued to get everything I need for Spanish A, our next class.

"Nah, besides where was yo ass at that day anyway?" I asked, closing my locker as we walked down the hall alongside each other.

"Oh where I was at..." K-Ci smirked and rubbed his hands together, evilly.

Whatever he is about to tell me is going to be crazy knowing him.

"You wanna know..." K-Ci sung annoyingly.

"No, not really" I admitted.

"You really wanna know..." K-Ci continued to rub his hands together making me irritated.

"Yo-" He started but I slapped his hands as they fell from his face whilst stopping him from rubbing his ashy ass hands together once again before they start a damn fire.

"Muthafucka if you don't go ahead and tell me about one of your weird ass adventures that can explain why you didn't take your own damn notes in history class that day" I spoke as we soon reached our class as we walked in the already-propped open door.

"Okay, DeVante sheesh since you wanna know so much I'll tell you just calm your nipples alright" K-Ci tried to calm me down which I didn't need to because I was already calm as it is.

"Nigga, I really don't wanna know in the first place but since you spent the last few minutes aggravating me about it then why not just tell me already, just get on with it" As we took our seats as everybody around us waited for the teacher to arrive.

"Okay so I was about to ask
Mega-Tron do-" K-Ci started but I laughed as he gave me a look.

"What's so damn funny?" K-Ci inquired.

"You, you fucking these other girls from left and right and then can't even keep up with their damn names, it's like you have short term memory lost when it comes to their names and you know that girl name is Megan not no damn Mega-Tron" I scolded him.

"Okay Mom, thank you and why should I remember the name and all I have to do is remember how baby performs in the bed, I got a list of how well my honies do, check it" K-Ci says as he put his bookbag on his desk that was sitting beside mine as he unzipped it and took out his black notebook and opened it up and handed it to me.

I looked at what he wrote as I looked back up at him and shook my head.

"What the hell is this, K? I arched my right eyebrow in confusion.

"My Honies Chart, I have this to keep up with which girl can please me, plus I ain't done grading her but I think she might get a C minus in the end though because she did a trick with her mouth that Friday night, hahahaha haaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" K-Ci laughed crazily as he rocked back and forth as I just gave him a look.

"You need serious help" I told him

"And you need to live a little, damn DeVante when you gonna unleash your inner hoe, look pick and choose, there are plenty of bitches ready to pop that pussy, you wanna stay a virgin forever?" K-Ci whined to me.

"And have a disease and die, Ain't nothing wrong with being a virgin besides I just haven't caught my eye on that one particular girl just yet, nowadays people playing to much with each other emotions instead of just being real, being fake is really stupid" I explained to him.

"You right about that Mom" He told as he patted my shoulder.

"Whatever nigga" I waved him off as the final bell rung as the last remaining students piled into the classroom.

Our teacher then came in as she closed the door behind herself as she walked over to the board writing something down.

Feeling a presence above me, I then looked up and saw a beautiful caramel girl as her red outfit made her brown melanin popped as her light brown eyes stared into my hazel ones.

"Ummm, is this seat taken infront of you?" She inquired.

"N-Nah" I stuttered as I found myself star-gazing at her radiate beauty.

"De, now you know that's Da-owwwww" K-Ci spoke but I soon shifted my body in my seat as I put my foot out and kicked him in the leg, hard.

She didn't need to know that was Dalvin's seat since he decided to skip class today to go off somewhere and mess around with with one of his throw-aways.

"Are you sure nobody is seating here because your friend says otherw-" She started but soon stopped as I grabbed her hand and brung it to my lips kissing it, softly.

"Please, sit beautiful" I persuaded her as she then sat down in front of me as I smiled brightly feeling satisfied.

"If you don't mind me asking you, what's your name gorgeous because I don't believe I seen you around here before?" I inquired as I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Alicia and I just moved down here yesterday-and what's your name handsome?" She turned her head as she smiled brightly at me making my heart skip a beat due to her cuteness.

"DeVante" I replied, grinning from ear to ear.

__________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

K-CI?

ALICIA?