Chapter 32

Chapter 32- Haylee's POV
As we rolled into the mall's parking lot, I could not help but think about Shawn. Not even that big of a surprise- considering I have spent basically the last months of my life thinking about this brunet. It was nothing bad, it was maybe just a bit unrealistic that I thought I could ever meet him. And now here he is.
We got off the car, immediately the teenagers found their pair whether it was kissing or like arguing, like Tye and Gilinsky always did. I did believe they were going to end up together at one point, after all from hate to love it's just one step.
The movie theater was packed with sweaty people. We checked which movies were there. There was the highly anticipated 'The Fault in our Stars', to which at the mention of, I cringed. There were like two kids' movies and another action one. I refused to enter The Fault in our Stars. So Gilinsky, Tye, Shawn, and I decided to enter to an action movie called 'Shoot toThrill.' The rest of the guys and gals were going to watch 'The Fault in our Stars.'
We bought some popcorn, and entered the dark room. Only two seats were in the back, considering the room was packed, and two in the front that were not taken. Shawn and I decided to seat in the very back and Gilinsky and Tye decided to go to the very front. We were split.
It was like Shawn and I were on a date.
The movie started and the plot seemed quite simple: the girlfriend gets kidnapped by some gang, and the boyfriend and cousin were going to save her. And yet, the special affects were pretty good. I could say that Shawn and I were very emerged into the movie.
Then, very close to the end of the movie, I received a text from Tye saying 'Gilinsky and I are taking a cab home because I feel sick.' I texted back an ok, and continued watching the movie. A very scary scene popped up in which the hot boyfriend got his arm cut off, I cringed and cover my eyes in Shawn's chest.
He put his arm around me, making me feel protected.
I grinned against Shawn's chest. Finally, being a but vulnerable has helped me in life.
Being against Shawn's chest, I had a flashback. Today. Him tying my shoe, then putting my necklace on. We were so close to each other, centimeters away. He leaned in a bit, then stopped all at once. But until now it hit me: was he trying to kiss me?
Doubtful, Haylee, stop daydreaming.
For a moment I wondered what Shawn's lips would taste against mine. He would not be my first kiss- it was Frederick Hardwerd, third grade- but he would probably be the best one ever.
Before I knew it, I fell asleep. Chest against chest, heartbeat to heartbeat, hand in hand.
I woke up, with Shawn touching me lightly in the shoulder while pronouncing my name repeatedly. I stood up from my seat, a little woozy and exhausted. He grabbed my hand, and then pulled out some pills.
"Time for your pill." Shawn said, offering me one of the pills he had kept for me in his pocket- considering I had no pockets- and a drink from his water bottle.
I drank some water of his and drank the pill.
It was quite common, but in my inside I was fangirling. I had Shawn's saliva in my mouth- I laughed at that weird thought.
"What are you laughing at?" Shawn asked, chuckling too, as we exited the movie theatre- considering the movie was over, I slept for most of it.
"Just a flashback." I said, lying. Still feeling a bit dizzy, almost tripping over a cup that was left on the ground.
"Do you need help?" He asked, a look of concern on his face.
"Sure. Thanks, Mendes." I said, grinning. He grabbed my hand, and we walked together.
According to the schedule on the wall the Fault in our Stars, was to be finished in fifteen minutes. Shawn and I walked to a bench close to the movies.
There we found a huge surprise.
~~~
Guys sorry I had not updated in a while, I just didn't find the right time to. I apologize, loves. Remember that I still love you.
You guys' comments on the last chapter were so sweet I just wanted to sob. I love you guys a lot, just fyi Matt and I's (Natalia's) ship name is Natt 😊 which is also my nickname (TheNat). You guys kept commenting like Matalia and Natthew and stuff and I thank you guys, but we go by Natt❤️ And my new icon is us two.
Next chapter's dedication goes to a random comment that says #TeamShaylee (Shawn & Haylee) ❤️
Chapter's dedication goes to the beautiful user: soccerluver_622 omg your comment was so sweet and you just seem so kind. You are very beautiful and know that if you ever need help I will be here for you whenever you need it. You seem like an amazing person and I love you😘
Next chapter's dedication goes if you comment the Shaylee thing ^
I love you beautiful.
Xoxo,
Nat Espinosa😂😊
PS: You guys, so I sort of started drafting a new fan fic. I love the idea, but I don't know who I should make it of. Please comment a Magcon boy & I'll probably choose the most commented.