Chapter 6

Chapter 6- Haylee's POV

Cancer perks,of course, had gotten us free lattes at Starbucks. My mom had finally let me leave my small hospital room, mainly because she was visiting my father, she was going to tell him about the wish. My dad came to visit me to the hospital only Sundays, because he worked a lot- to pay off my debt, which makes me feel guilt. Anyway, now I wanted to focus on how Ally and Anna talked. I sighed and listened to the conversation about people at school I frankly didn't recognize the names of. Then a waitress got near us, she had beautiful, silk-like blondish brownish her. In her name tag you could read the name 'Mary Cate.' She grinned at the girls and I.

"Hey Ally, Anna, Natalia," She said smiling widely, it was natural, I guess.

"Hello, Mary Cate, this is our friend Haylee." Said Anna, well she already considered me her friend. That gave me an internal smile, it made me feel protected and somehow very social- which was an adjective I had, ironically, avoided for years.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Haylee." She said grinning again with her pearl white teeth.

"Mary Cate! Your shift is still going on!" Screamed a brunette behind the counter, an act I considered highly unprofessional.

"Excuse my friend, Leah. She's the manager assistant and has sort of freaked out lately, because she wants to earn enough money for the next Magcon, huge fan really. I think they're cute and funny, not too much of a fan though. Anyway, I'd love to catch up later." She said grinning, again and again. Smiley described her perfectly.

"Of course. When your shift is over Leah, you, and us could chit chat a bit." Pronounced Ally loudly, as Mary Cate shifted away while nodding. I think she honestly hadn't noticed that I have cancer. It usually doesn't seem like it until you look at me up close: a bit pale, many scars-due to treatments,- and this factor of vulnerability that was extremely easy to spot.

"Oh em gee! Aaron just tweeted-" I interrupted Anna's cheerful voice. She was still smiling at her screen, though.

"As in Aaron Carpenter?" I asked.

"Of course as in him, that's all she ever talks about." Ally said, Natalia laughed.

"Of course I do! But at least I'm not the one who developed this weird bandana obsession because of Mr. Caniff." Anna replied, the sass was real.

"Which song?" Asked Natalia, turning all the conversation around. Nat had always been one of those people who love music too much they need to play it every minute.

"Mmm yeah, Austin Mahone." Replied Ally quickly, so Nat went on and played it. Austin and Pitbull were blasting through all of Starbucks, and frankly I was afraid they were going to kick us out.

"Have any of you just ever thought of the meaning of this song?" Asked Anna a bit shyly. Natalia was nodding her head to the rhythm of the music, highly enjoying it.

"Why not, I mean, it's the life of every guy. A hot girl passes by and leaves, so they just stare at her butt with dirty eyes and a seductive lip bite." Natalia said, 100% honest. We all laughed it off for a while.

"Studies show that girls stare at guys butts too." I said a bit ashamed

"Like who wouldn't? Just imagine Cameron Dallas being right in front of you and..." Before Ally could finish we all burst out laughing.

"Well I would admire that butt." Said Mary Cate piping up out of nowhere. I think she didn't quite know what we were talking about, but with her confused glance she made us laugh. Mary Cate grabbed a chair and sat beside us.

"I guess we all would." Said the other Starbucks cashier, Leah. She sat beside us and laughed along.

It was one of the first times in my life where I felt like I fit in.

It was not like I was with the popular cheerleaders.

Truth is, we were just a bunch of geeky girls talking about butts.

~~~

Hey,beautiful, thanks for reading! Well here goes who I have a girlfriend for:
Shawn-
Matt-
Taylor-
Aaron-
Carter-
Cameron-
Hayes- Available
Nash- Available
Jack G- Available
Jack J-Available
Jacob-Available

I will only take the people who Kik me or DM me by twitter:
Kik- naomi.paolina (start the conversation by saying 'A free Jacob Whitesides is all I want. And also some penguin pizza would be lovely')
Twitter- Tweet @erraticespinosa (me)

This chapter is dedicated to:
My beautiful friend Anna❤️ It's her birthday today! Anna if you are reading this, you are an awesome friend you are so crazy, beautiful, funny, and just an all round incredible person! Ilysm. Just remember, Aaron loves you Pluto and back

ILYSM and you are awesome and beautiful, always remember that

xoxo,
nat