Chapter 14-SM

Chapter 14- Shawn's POV

McKenzie stormed into my room, obviously irritated. She had a smirk on her tomato red face. McKenzie was supposed to be happy: tomorrow was our last day of school. Yet, she just came over and sat on my bed, tears welled up in her eyes. She shoved her phone into my face and did not say a word. The screen: An unknown girl and Nash's selfie, he published. Fuck. McKenzie is going to cry hard tonight on my shoulder. I hugged McKenzie tightly, I cared about her so much. Like I love her a lot. Not like friendzone or whatever, she is just like a sister to me.

"There's more," She said swiping her phone's screen to the left, revealing more pictures of the same girl and a couple others. All different: tan, pale, brunettes, blondes, green/blue eyed, or brown eyed, but they were all with Nash. That was the problem.

"Do you thing they're dating? The tan one and him." Asked McKenzie, referring to the "püma queen."

"I really doubt it, at least he hasn't mentioned anything in the group chat." I said. Yes, the Magcon guys and I had a group chat together. Where Carter went on telling on how he went to concerts, last one was Cher Lloyd, were Matt send ugly selfies, were Jack J excessively used the banana emoji, where Aaron went on talking about how he loved everyone- sweetest guy ever- we just had fun.

"Click on her username." McKenzie commanded to me. They were at least 5 twitter usernames, and I was not sure which on it was.

"Which one is it?" I asked, she looked at me grumpily- she was not in the mood for all of this.

"Click on the first one," She said, and so I did.

@sillyshawn was the username, a fan account obviously. The header was this hippie-sort-tie-die edit and the profile picture was this gorgeous, breathtaking blonde girl. The bio 'Free hugs, if you ever need one. 3/9 + Mahogany, Jacob, Hayes truly blessed. You are beautiful.' The name was Haylee. Haylee as in cancer Haylee? I mean Haylee is quite the common name.

"Next one." McKenzie said sadly.

"Sure." I said, McKenzie did not deserve Nash with another girl, honestly. I would love if they ever dated.

All afternoon we searched for the girls. There were tears and whines, but we did find her. Her name is Natalia. The same cycle repeated all afternoon: McKenzie was going to send hate tweets to Natalia, then I convinced her of not doing that. She left my house crying because according to her, Nash had left her.

And after all this depressive afternoon, in which I was supposed to help my best friend on, I could only think about Haylee.

~~~~

this fanfic is at 2.5k reads! i love u all

-nat