Chapter 8 : Unexpected Crowd

I toss and turn and finally open my eyes. I see a figure near me reading a book. I squint my eyes to see who it is.

It was Miles.

His name brings back my memory. I was almost  RAPED.

He looks at me and seems enthralled. "Hey, there sleepy head. How are you doing?"

I nod my head in response and then realise that he had asked me a question. "I am fine. I guess." I croak.

He gets up and sits near me

He gets up and sits near me. He picks up his phone and texts someone. Must be Lisa.

"Why did you help me? How did you know I was there?" I ask clearly confused.

"Lisa might act like a bitch but she isn't. Kelly planned this to scar you for life. I mean it sounds so stupid, it's like she is the main bitch of a teenfiction who has no other better work than to bother nice people. Anyway ... She told this to Lisa and Kara. Lisa at once came and told it to me. After hearing and processing the information I sprinted to the changing room." He stops to take a breather and starts again.

"I saw a person with a gun running out from the room. He was wearing a black hoodie and had covered his face with a black bandanna and had a black bag. I ran behind him and punched him. He didn't budge. He kicked my stomach and ran away." He says angrily.

"Oh ... Thanks for saving me even though I am no one to you. You don't have to stay you know? I mean I don't want you to like get stuck here with me. " I smile wholeheartedly. I really didn't want to cause him any more trouble than I already did.

He laughs and turns on the T.V. I guess he is gonna stay for a while?

Hmm ... I am hungry. Wonder what time it is ... S***T!! Ryder. I forgot to inform him.

I turn around to access my pocket and whip out my phone.

"What are you doing? Am I a bother to you ?" Awww how sweet.

"I have to call Matt and Ryder." That's all I said and he burst into laughter.

"I already called them, they are on their way."

I nod and drift back into peaceful slumber under the guard of my newfound friend.

Ding dong.

I wake up furiously. Ugh can't a woman sleep in peace without any interruption ??

I open my eyes to see Miles smiling like he just won a lottery. Matt, Linda, Lisa and Ever had come.

"What happened ? Wait ... I know what happened ... are you ok ? I should have been in grade 11 like you ... I mean 3 more months and I am going to graduate!! Who will protect you in school ?? Ugh"

Honestly speaking I am feeling a little scared at Matt's reaction. He shouldn't feel the need to protect me, I am a big girl I can handle myself though I can be a handful sometimes.

"Matt rest the case, I am fine and I thought you would feel glad that I was safe." I say feeling a pant pang of guilt as the words come out of me cause I know it is going to hurt.

I was right he looks hurt.

"Vi-"

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong.

"Chill your tits man, come in its not locked." Screamed Matt clearly aggravated by the perfect timing of interruption.

I sit up straight because honestly I didn't have to lay down. It was a little dramatic. I know that I am mentally harassed but I feel so energetic I could literally walk to the fridge to get nothing from it even if my favourite Netflix series was on.

I was interrupted from my train of thoughts by a group of drool worthy guys. For real!

Ryder was there looking all concerned and hurt like a father. Then there was Ash who also looked concerned, though he was also worried seeing Ever in tears beside me. Then there was the Tall, Dark and Handsome Ryan. He looked at me with a blank face and then took out a bucket of ice cream and handed it out to me.

"Oh thank God. Will you marry me? Seriously, any guy who knows that ice cream is the solution for any problem is a girls dream guy." I said in full honesty.

He looks amused and burst into laughter. "I like her." He said turning back to a tall guy with messy hair.

Oh! Mr Parker

"Hey, you know Mr Parker?" I ask Miles and Ryan. They look at me with utter confusion.

He smirks a bit and says, "We haven't formally met, I am Adrian."

We had a whole lot of fun later. All of them decided to spend the night with me. I learnt a lot about all of them. They all were so different but somehow formed a great group of friends. Ryder and I spent some time to do our assignment while the others were playing truth or dare. It was a golden opportunity or me to avoid having a serious conversation with Matt. Also, I got to know weird things about him, like the time he washed his hair with peanut butter thinking it would make his hair silky.

We bonded a lot over the project. It took my mind away from all the worry. Though, I couldn't sleep thinking about how this may be just the beginning of something worse. I know for a fact that Kelly wouldn't bribe Mr.Andrews to harass me. And to think it was my first day at school.

What could be the true intention? Is there anyone behind it? Who was the guy in black? Is orange the new black?

These were the questions that haunted me in my sleep.
------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Know what ? I give up. I can't keep giving empty promises guys. I have no Idea when I update it has no particular schedule. But that doesn't mean you can't read this story. Pls do. I promise I will try to update whenever possible.
-------------------------------------------------
All those ghost readers pls vote or comment on my book so that I know how many people actually are reading this.

I really want to thank all of those who are reading this.. thank you for opting my humble story.

Anyway if you think I deserve a vote or share pls do so.
And don't forget to comment.. It helps me improve my writing.

Hasta La Vista ... goodbye sweet hearts 😘😘