Chapter 2 : Once upon a time

A/N: hi guys this picture is of Sam...how do you like it ? Well I will surely give out the cast and their pictures soon.

Also I saw this thing ... Authors have been keeping comment , share and vote goals. Also all those ghost readers out there plsss help me achieve my goal.. love u guys 😘

_________________________________

GOAL: Comments 2 ; votes 5 ; share 1

"Mommy! Sam is not playing with me. Ask him to join me in whatever he is playing mommy .. Pls!" I say tugging at her sleeve while she was busy gardening.

"Sam is it so darling? Why don't you join Violet as well?" She said and continued gardening as if all of this never took place.

Pft ... I knew it ! Mommy loves sam more than me. But Daddy loves me better.I run upstairs to the study where daddy was working. And kiss him. I know that I will always be his only princess.

"What is it dear? What should I do for Daddy's little Princess ??" He says affectionately while he runs his hand through my hair.

"Sam doesn't play with me ... I feel lonely ... no one plays with me."I say and cry into his arms.

"Come here now vi bear let's play together ... I know mommy and Sam will join after see how fun it is."

"Ok daddy you are the best." I run to catch up with him. He stretches to reach something from the top of the cupboard...he takes out an old camera.

"This is my first camera ... my mom and dad gifted it to me on my 16th birthday ... they wanted me to get something special for me. My dad then gifted my a photoframe here .. take a look 5 more years and it is yours truly ..

 take a look 5 more years and it is yours truly

Now come on lets get ready for our plan." He smiled wickedly and told me the plan, it was perfect.

"So tell me ... what is your name sir ?" I ask with a straight face, we were playing interview.

"Hi there (waves excitedly) My name is Leo Valdes Halls." He runs over to mommy

 "This is my wife Miranda Field Halls and she shows favouritism even to her children."Mommy turns swiftly and glares at daddy.

 She pulls me to a hug. Daddy joins us, seconds later Sam jumps onto us toppling all of us down. We lie still on the soft grass and laugh. It felt as though everything around us slowed down and it was bliss everywhere.

But that is where is our happy life ends, from then on our life was a roller coaster ride spiralling downwards.

2 years later Daddy became busy day by day, He had to travel place to place.
And as for mom she was the CEO of a bank so we were all alone.

So when one day Sam asked me if he could go for a double date with his friend I told ok. I guess it was because I felt guilty because I was too over protective, He had become 13 years old and we were old enough to protect ourselves.