Chapter 1 : What the hell ??

I was on my way back from school, when I saw a huge crowd in the middle of the road, I push my way through the crowd to see what the commotion was about.

I see my twin brother lying helplessly in a pool of blood, his pale fists clenched tightly to his stomach to prevent the blood from flowing out.

I was furious at the crowd, for they stood motionless. Not one came to the aid of my brother. I rush to him and run my hands through his hair," Sam, stay strong and hold on for me."

I say this trying my best to hold back the tears and sound strong. Though I fail ... my voice cracks. I tear a long piece of cloth from my sleeve and tie it up around his deeply wounded forehead.

I did not realise the tears forming up in my eyes until a drop fell on my phone screen as I was dialling 911 for help.

The cops and ambulance seemed to take forever come. By then the people around me, astonishingly, seemed to have gained back their tiny balls.

"Sweety, it's ok. My father is the sheriff. I'll call him and tell him it's for someone I need."

"It's fine he will be ok ... after all he has got your blood."

"Come on cheer up don't moan for unnecessary things ... you and I know he won't survive."

"Would you mind and stay over at my house ... I can help you get things out of your mind and have fun at the same time."

Ugh, these people are driving me crazy!!! "Shut the heck up and get away from me ... I don't need anyone's sympathy or help ... just get lost you bunch of shit heads." I said followed by a loud groan.

You see I never swear.. I hate it when people swear I wince almost every time when someone swears...I almost never swear... but things were getting out of hand and my anger got the best of me.

I couldn't help but cry when I saw my brother struggling to keep his eyes open. I bend down to him and kiss him on his cheek. "Think good thoughts...happy thoughts. Stay with me .. yo-you-you promised." I say the last line in a whisper.

I hear mom calling me.

"Violet? Dear, it's time.."

I turn around in disagreement.

"Violet Halls! Wake up you piece of dipshit."

Ugh ... wait, dipshit??

I open my eyes wide open. To see Matt.

I get a deja vu feeling.

"Matt!!! What do you want ??"

"Hey Vi, there is nothing in the fridge. Don't you think we should full it up?? Maybe a trip to the grocery??" I lazily look at the clock and it shows 5 pm.

When Matt called me I thought it was Sam. For a moment I felt energy rush through my fragile body. My face fell when I saw that it was Matt and mustered a weak smile. He saw it and decided not to bring it up.

Yet...

I should be grateful to have such an amazing friend. Matt hasn't left my side from when Sam left me.

Sigh ... there isn't a moment that passes by when I don't think of Sam. Oh, Sam, I miss you, So does Linda and Matt. It has been three months since I have gone to school. I just couldn't face the fake pity. Linda too didn't go to school for a month until her parent forced her to. Why did HE have to pick you and not me ??? What wrong did you do ???

"Meh" Was all I said.

"I will pay for everything."

"Ok!! Let me just change." I say with newfound excitement.

I get onto Matt's black beauty and my hair into a bun. I was wearing badass clothes and Chanel leather boots. He never lets anyone else touch his motorbike.

Oh yeah by the way the boots were gifted to me by Matt. Yeah, he is INSANELY RICH!?!

We enter the grocery and part ways. He heads to the household section.

Such a bore.

I prance to the chocolate section. I reach out to take Skittles from the rack when I notice ... a big hairy spider sitting on it.

I slowly move away from it, because I am dead scared of them. Spiders are the worst.

As I step back I felt warm breath down my back and then I hit something. I turn back with a swift movement to see a goof smiling weirdly at me.

"Hi!" I say waving my hands vigorously.

"Can you be a dear and get me that packet of skittles", I ask him in my girliest voice.

"Sure," He said in a dorky way.

He runs his hand through his hair and strides over to the shelf. The second he sees the tarantula, he shrieks like a girl and falls onto me.

"Argh ... help me, I am going to die!"

We both fall facing each other. Our lips almost crash, I avert my gaze and meet his eyes. I look into his dreamy eyes and got lost in it. I quickly recover my self and scramble back to my position.

Only to fall again, this time the 'Stranger' catches me. I look at him with curiosity and his eyes stop at my ankle which looks purple ( I might be over-exaggerating it just a little bit).

"I am so sorry ... I didn't mean to ... I will pay for your grocery." I say immediately, trying my best to forget our mental make out session.

"Dude! Chill! It's fine, here let me take you to a hospital. It is the least I can do for a damsel in distress." He says, cups me in his arms and takes me to the parking lot. He opens the door of his white car and a familiar arm stops him.

"What do you think you're doing Ryder ??" Matt asks clearly pissed off. It surprises me how Matt tends to get to a place where he is least wanted, as fast as he can. It really does.

Ryder lays me on the seat of his car and walks towards Matt, "Can't you see?? She stumbled over me and sprained her ankle. I feel it is my responsibility to take her to the vet - er - I mean hospital." I can see that he was trying to keep his temper down while telling this to Matt.

Matt got furious. And he shoved Ryder. The impact makes Ryder kiss the ground. Matt then walks to me and takes me in his arms.

Just as we were headed back Matt turned back to Ryder and speaks in Batman's voice. He says, "Just remember, what is mine remains mine, West."

*************************

A/N: Hi guys!! Sorry I know I promised for a chapter... but I was just too lazy.

I know 70% of you won't believe me if I tell you I wrote 7 chapters in my diary (I really did !! I swear) anyway guys enjoy life and love it to the fullest.

Till then bye .. good day!

Hasta La Vista

😘
Ooh and don't forget to comment vote and share