Chapter 4 : All Too Soon

A/N: Firstly I would love to thank everyone who is reading my book. It was always my dream to publish this book and I feel overwhelmed. Although ... all those ghost readers pls vote or comment on my book so that I know how many people actually are reading this.
Also special thank you to TheChaosinmyMind & AlaaSaleh82 for those encouraging messages.

 I tell Matt the happenings of the day.

He looks worried, sad, concerned and tired. After a moment of thought he takes out his sexy phone, yeah I think it is sexy, and calls his Mom,

"Hey Mom, I'll be staying over at Vi's for a week or So, I'll come around 8 to take my clothes ... yeah, ok ... sure... I'll tell you tomorrow ... yeah yeah I love you too." He says the last line in a whisper.

Idiot.

We choose a list of horror and action movies and had a movie marathon. I gulp down my Chocolate Truffle ice cream while he literally gobbles his bucket of strawberry ice cream.

You see, this is why I love him, the brotherly way of course, not only because he doesn't eat my food also he has been with me all my life, through my struggles and knows me as much as Sammy does.

 Matt is my best friend and birthday twin.

Yep, both of us were born on December 13th. The only diffefence is he was born a year earlier than me. Yup he is a senior.

Sam, Matt and I were the 3 musketeers.
One for all, all for one.

At a very young age we realized that we are better off as friends, siblings, best friends ... I don't know how to describe our relationship.

I don't care  what others think , but Matt and Sam will always remain constant in my 'Loved Ones Book'.

Matt was known in our school as the 'hot nerd'. He had brown hair, intense eyes and a dimple on his left cheek that drove the girls crazy.

Sometimes when I walk down the hallway of our school, most of the girls stare at me as if to say 'How are you not attracted to him?' I answer them with an eye roll. None of them have seen him burp, fart and snore. Like any other guy, even he has an ugly side.

-----------------------------------------------

I didn't realize I was asleep until I woke up hearing Matt's annoying snore. I thank God for Weekends, cause when I look at my phone it was 12 in the noon. I see Matt on my lap and my body was leaning over his. I don't mind it.we have almost seen each other naked So, we literally don't bother about our personal bubble.

We have been friends from preschool, his mom and my mom were friends.

I slowly crept out of the couch, trying my best to be stealth, though I don't understand why I even try. He is a heavy sleeper, I doubt he would wake up, even if some one raped him.

I chuckle at my own thoughts and run downstairs. I kiss my mom good morning. After 26 minutes of persuasion, she goes to shower.

I get down to the kitchen and make pancakes and waffles for everyone. I pour maple syrup for mom, strawberry syrup for Matt and chocolate syrup for me.

Yum.

We eat in silence. I decided to break the silence by telling mom about Sam. She seemed talkative today. She said hi to Matt and Good morning to me and even said no 3 times when I was persuading her to take a bath.