Chapter Eleven: Flowers and Fairytales

I fiddled with the ends of Jax's shirt as I stared at the ground, looking for the herbs that Jax had described. I was growing a bit agitated because everything looked the same to me. "Like this, pixie." He came closer, holding out several plants for me to look at. He took a thinner one with broad leaves and light purple flowers. "Holy basil, helps with stress and headaches, s'pecially if ye make it int' a tea." I took it from him, looking it over, trying hard to memorize what it looked like before he showed me another one. It was very stalky with thin leaves and bright yellow flowers. "St. John's Wart, ye know its for bruises and swellin'. I used it on ye're feet." He held it out to me and I nodded.

I gently touched the petals of the flower, my feet did feel worlds better than they had. He held out a strange looking plant with four thin, purple striped petals. "'S andrographis. Helps with colds and chest coughs." I had to try very hard to keep my eyes on the plants he was handing me and not on his chest or stomach. As I was wearing his shirt, he was uncovered and fully exposed to my gaze. His muscles moved easily underneath his skin and showed his awe inspiring strength. He handed me another flower, this one was yellow and orange with many different little petals. I took it with a smile, it was bright and cheery. "Calendula, helps with rashes and healin'." He took it from me and snapped off most of its stem before tucking the flower into my hair. "Also good for makin' females look pretty'." He said it casually and my face heated up immediately, his chuckle soon following.

I lifted the plants up closer to my face to distract myself from the growing heat in my cheeks. "How do you keep them straight?" He had been rattling off the names and pointing the herbs out so quickly it made my head spin.

"I've had years of it, pixie. Doona worry, ye'll get it eventually." He looked out into the trees before his large hand slid across my back and grasped my side. He tugged me close before scanning the area.

"Do you see anything?" I pressed closer to him, looking around warily.

"No, jus' watchin'." His strong fingers stroked my side and I shivered underneath the touch. It was rather amazing, I had never had a male simply touch me and make me clench with need immediately. I knew it had a lot to do with how well he managed to satisfy me completely and totally. He had left me limp with bliss and shuddering with after shocks of intense pleasure.

"Where are we going?" I looked up at him and he gave a small shrug.

"Doono, pixie, tryin' t' figure out where tha' bitch would be." There was a heavy edge of hate to his voice, his fingers tightening on me before he roughly pulled me to his chest. I gave a small sound of surprise before he crushed his lips to mine. I grasped his shoulders, swaying towards him as a hand slid down my back to grab my ass. I gasped against his mouth and he slipped his tongue inside to tease my own. He pulled back suddenly, a growl vibrating his chest as he reached down further and slipped his hand underneath the shirt, his hot palm sliding across the bare skin of my ass. "I'm gunna kill her, torment her for ye." He reached down with his other hand, grasping my other ass cheek before lifting me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked forwards and my back met the rough bark of the tree. His words made my lower stomach and sex clench with need. "You will?" I met his gaze, wanting his honesty, his hot hands on me bringing me pleasure when I knew those hands would destroy the Elder witch who had hurt me so much.

"Aye, pixie, gunna torment her slow." He slowly ground himself into my bare sex, the rough fabric of his pants rubbing against my sensitive skin, sending a shocking jolt of pleasure through me. "Draw her death from her for ye." He tightened his hands on my ass, leaning towards me as he brushed his lips against mine. "Make her pay for what she has done t' ye." He gave me a rather gentle kiss that had me whimpering, wrapping my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes, pressing closer to him before he yanked back from me, removing one hand from my ass before he expertly undid the top three buttons of the shirt, baring my heaving chest to his view.