Now Available for Purchase

UPDATE:

I have finally got my hands on my copies! And they look stunning!

As you can see there is a case laminate cover underneath the dust jacket! Meaning you can take the dust jacket off and still have an amazingly beautiful cover!

I am so proud of how well the hardcovers came out! I absolutely love them. Hopefully you will too!
~~~

Sorry this took so long and I'm late with it! I had sooo much trouble with the hardcovers but its all good now!

Shadow of the Beast is now available in ebook, paperback, and hardcover editions! Hooray!

You can find it on Amazon, Kindle, and you can order it in from any major bookstores, just know for that option the price is subject to change for hardcover. They only get charged a certain price for orders and they get to make their own price. So please keep that in mind.

I am waiting on my author copies of the books so I can show you guys the beautiful hardcover edition I was able to get so I'll update that when those arrive!

~~~

Here is my Amazon author page for all my books:

amazon.com/author/annakoski

~~~~

Don't forget to leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads! Even if you haven't bought the book, you still read it on here and that still counts for leaving a review. It would help me out a lot.